Respected Contributor

Re: I love QVC, I have shopped here over 20 Yrs

@OkDJ, you may want to check your spam folder and see if it's there.

Respected Contributor

@OkDJ you can reach a customer service representative by live chat. I usually find it a very easy and efficient way to have this kind of issue handled.

Respected Contributor

@OkDJ   I just had an issues and Kim on the Social Team responded within the HOUR!  Most times that I contact them it's a very fast response,  even if they tell you they will be investigating.  I use SOCIALTEAM@QVC.COM.

Good luck. 

QVC Customer Care

@OkDJ wrote:

I discovered something very disturbing. I have emailed QVC 2 times without any response so far.  I was looking back on my past returned items and I saw a pair of Spenco shoes I returned back in dec .  These shoes were $111.00 and my refund was $5.97 !!!   Yes, they were returned on time.  I am sick because as I  looked further, this has happened to me at least 4 times since dec 2021  !! I am hoping these are random mistakes that will be remedied.  I am in process of going through every purchase I have returned.  I buy ALOT from QVC every week.  Im telling you all this to say check your accounts.  Dont be as trusting as I have been. I have a total of 23 items that are questionable.  Like I said I am sick over this.  I am 70 yrs old I shouldnt have to be going through this  neither should any of QVCs customers.  Im certain this will be deleted.  I am not letting this go and neither should you. signed,  Loyal QVC customer for 20 + years    

@OkDJ  I am sorry you have concerns regarding returns.  I did take a quick look at the Spenco order, it was on 5EZ pays and with shipping and PPL deducted the refund amount would be correct.  If you have additional orders that are a concern we are happy to check them also. Please reach out to us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, our inbox is monitored around the clock.             Susan

Trusted Contributor

People need to check their bank accounts and see what was the actual final amount that finally was paid.  The item might be $50, $75 or $100, but if it was on EZ Pay which some don't even notice IS the default payment, you will not have the FULL amount taken out of your account.  Which means your refund will NOT be $50, $75 or the $100.  It will be more like $12, $10, or sometimes $5 depending on the item cost, EZ pay amounts, shipping etc.   I'

I've seen threads where a customer is complaining about being charged "double" for an item.  They have no idea about the "PENDING" part of their bank accounts.  Yes you might see the item listed twice but the 2nd charge drops off when the transaction is completed between your bank and the merchant.  I've seen people scream "scam", illegal, etc...when in fact they don't look at the accounts at all.  All they complain about is they paid $200 for the item why does it show 2 charges?  Why am I only getting $40 back?  If you are buying something online please check your bank account, and the method of payment (EZ pays, or full amount) and know exactly what happened.  It's fun to buy pretty stuff online but know how it works and exactly what you are being charged for.  

Esteemed Contributor

@OkDJ 

I have found you have to check every return, exchange or items that you send back paying your own postage . Have been charged by QVC for return  postage on items that I sent back " my way using Priority Mail ". The returns  center often do not execute returns , they just do a return abnd I have been charged return shipping fees on returns. I think QVC  not  providing a detailed return receipt as other companies do , often it is missed  that they are charging the return shipping fee regardless as to if the situation warrents or not . QVC must be making up for losses by incorrectly charging customers.

Yes, you have to contact their customer serice  each time, the owness is on the customer  not them as a corporation who is making profits

Honored Contributor

Yep, it was purchased on Easy Pay, and then the return fee deducted.  That's what it sounded like as soon as I read the OP's post.  

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@OkDJ wrote:

I discovered something very disturbing. I have emailed QVC 2 times without any response so far.  I was looking back on my past returned items and I saw a pair of Spenco shoes I returned back in dec .  These shoes were $111.00 and my refund was $5.97 !!!   Yes, they were returned on time.  I am sick because as I  looked further, this has happened to me at least 4 times since dec 2021  !! I am hoping these are random mistakes that will be remedied.  I am in process of going through every purchase I have returned.  I buy ALOT from QVC every week.  Im telling you all this to say check your accounts.  Dont be as trusting as I have been. I have a total of 23 items that are questionable.  Like I said I am sick over this.  I am 70 yrs old I shouldnt have to be going through this  neither should any of QVCs customers.  Im certain this will be deleted.  I am not letting this go and neither should you. signed,  Loyal QVC customer for 20 + years    

@OkDJ  I am sorry you have concerns regarding returns.  I did take a quick look at the Spenco order, it was on 5EZ pays and with shipping and PPL deducted the refund amount would be correct.  If you have additional orders that are a concern we are happy to check them also. Please reach out to us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, our inbox is monitored around the clock.             Susan

And there you have it, folks. Disturbing mystery solved. Woman LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

How could someone not know if an item was on EZ Pay? Even if order summary disappears, your bank statement (mine does) will list 1 of 3, 1 of 5 and so on and so on.

I would check out my Bank Statement or Credit Card statement first before coming to the Forums and complain. At the same time anyone could tell that the item was on EZ Pay just by the amount of the refund.