Honored Contributor

I have two minor problems, I'm letting them go.

[ Edited ]

I got double shipped one top, charged 10.75 by PO to get that pkg as it came on a duplicate bar code (no idea this could happen) and I'm missing an exchanged pair of jeans.  Total I may be out 20.00 because of the easy pays.  Since these are the first problems I've had in years, I'm not following up.  Too much trouble for them, too much trouble for me.  Serenity is my middle name.  

QVC Customer Care

Re: I have two minor problems, I'm letting them go.

Hi @depglass 

I am very sorry that happened. Please email your order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to help - it is no trouble!

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

And your first name is "collectedness." Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for your prompt reply, but this means a 50 mile round trip back to the Post Office for me to send back the duplicate top, which was only 20.00 anyway.  So I think they would rather be out the 9.00 whatever rather than hunt up the misisng jeans.  And details are not my strong suite.  I've been with QVC since 1996 and overall Its been favorable.  You are still my favorite shopping channel.  So I'm happy and I hope you are happy with my decision.

My goal in witing the original post was to suggest some of these people should calm down a bit, for their own mental health.  Furious over a missing order?  People are dying all around us and this stuff by comparison is not that important.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass ..........Bless you for not yelling, screaming and being mad as heck and blaming all the worlds problems on QVC.  Mistakes happen and inlight of the countries situation today with limited staff and others, things are not going well in general it seems.

Sorry for the hiccup it has caused you.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
QVC Customer Care

@depglass just let us know if you change your mind!

Barb

Honored Contributor

@depglass    All you have to do using the Q return label, is go to the USPS website and request a pick up.  They'll come to your house or anywhere you wish, whenever you want and pick up your package.  I just leave them on a chair on my porch and they send an email confirmation that they've picked them up.  Easy-peasy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I can't get pickup here, I can't even get mail delivery.  We chose to live in the woods and this is a minor drawback compared to the happiness  we feel living with the trees and wildlife.  I have a daughter working for an "essential" warehouse that feeds Amazon.  I worry about her health daily, she is in a county with over 4500 covid cases and 450 deaths.  I have a feeling QVC warehouse workers and other support staff are working in the same conditions.  I'd like them to know we appreciate their efforts and consequently don't get upset over a couple of minor issues.    

QVC Customer Care

@depglass 

Sent you an email.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Let's just say QVC installing the new board with a great bunch of moderators is one of the most customer friendly things they have ever done.  Thanks Beth !