Trusted Contributor

Re: I have finally reached the end of my tether

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Everyone having problems should email, write or call Mike George’s office. You will be going to the person who can do something about the problem or at least be aware that he is losing customers.

Our dollars speak louder than any email.   I've cut back on my purchases and it actually feels good.  

Contributor

very well written.

It explains my situation as well.

So sad, it's like I'm losing a friend.

Honored Contributor

@SarahW wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Everyone having problems should email, write or call Mike George’s office. You will be going to the person who can do something about the problem or at least be aware that he is losing customers.

Our dollars speak louder than any email.   I've cut back on my purchases and it actually feels good.  

@SarahW. I have posted before that I do not and will not order from a company that has these horrific shipping problems. Posters said they need to get this straightened out and will continue to purchase and complain. That’s why I posted about the email. 

I’M glad you are doing what I did and are,purchasing someplace else.

Respected Contributor

Mike George? Mom always said to never trust a man with two first names. Maybe we found the problem. I'm going on an 8 days "IN Process" (???) with my last order from Q and it IS my last order if things don't change.

Respected Contributor

@ChouChou wrote:

I am a longtime QVC customer. And, for the most part, a happy customer. For years I never returned anything because what I ordered was what I got and I was happy with it.  When I needed EasyPay, it was there. I was impressed with the quality of their merchandise and their prices - especially their inhouse brands.  Sadly, things have changed - radically.

I have noticed a significant rise in prices. It has become less and less affordable. Denim & Co. is now becoming unaffordable; Quacker Factory, too. Also, the unique items that no one else had are gone. There are only so many IT cosmetics, MyPillows, Dyson vacuums, Sleep Number beds, etc. that one can buy. QVC once had a certain charm in its marketing to us. Now it is shopworn merchandise and carnival barker hosts. I have never shopped HSN or Evine so I don't know if this is the new normal in television merchandising.

I don't know what has happened in their order fulfillment and shipping departments. In the past few months I have been sent another customer's order (along with her account number, address, etc.); have been sent the wrong items and told it was because I ordered them on my iPad; waited for not days but weeks for an order to be received; watched as my return sat in a warehouse for weeks while the item I wanted exchanged sold out; waited for weeks for refunds; and, made numerous calls to customer service to handle the above problems. Prior to this I rarely interacted with Customer Service.

I am tired of babysitting my orders, returns, exchanges and, refunds. I will just not buy here anymore. The Quality is no longer there. The Value is no longer there. And, the Convenience of ordering from home is offset by the aggravation of constantly monitoring my account.

It took me a long time to get to this point. Old habits die hard. It's just not worth it.

Perfectly said....I wish this post would go to the CEO of Qvc.  I feel exactly the same exact way.  My Vionics ordered on 6/1 are still in processing and it will not let me cancel...I live in a small town with no real places to shop but about done with QVC.

Super Contributor

Recently I made a purchase of quite a few luminara candles ... a rather pricey purchase. Then I cancelled them because I was afraid of the shipping issues. Then The order could not be cancelled (you know how that goes) but I noticed it was coming directly from Luminara. They came so quickly... nicely boxed and all is working. That’s what we expect service and shipping to be! The way it use to be. I don’t think I would order anything that the Q is shipping. It’s a nightmare!
Super Contributor

@Fur Dude wrote:
Recently I made a purchase of quite a few luminara candles ... a rather pricey purchase. Then I cancelled them because I was afraid of the shipping issues. Then The order could not be cancelled (you know how that goes) but I noticed it was coming directly from Luminara. They came so quickly... nicely boxed and all is working. That’s what we expect service and shipping to be! The way it use to be. I don’t think I would order anything that the Q is shipping. It’s a nightmare!

I have noticed that when I order something that ships from the vendor, it arrives quickly. I ordered the Amazon Echo TSV last year at Christmas time. It arrived two days after I ordered and was shipped from Amazon. It can be done. Let Amazon show you the way, QVC.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

And I thought it was just me. I agree100%

Honored Contributor

@ChouChou 

That was a well written, diplomatic post.  You simply stated the facts without attacking anyone, unlike many other posts I’ve read from customers who are through with QVC.  I agree we do have to monitor our accounts, especially returns.  Maybe things will get better, but with today’s shopping options I think many fed up QVC customers are going elsewhere.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@ChouChou 

That was a well written, diplomatic post.  You simply stated the facts without attacking anyone, unlike many other posts I’ve read from customers who are through with QVC.  I agree we do have to monitor our accounts, especially returns.  Maybe things will get better, but with today’s shopping options I think many fed up QVC customers are going elsewhere.

@SurferWife 

Thank you, for your kind words.  I have not purchased from the Q since May 23rd. The nice thing about no purchases - no returns!! I do think that you are right. With our shopping options many of us are going elsewhere.