Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I recently sent back an item #a274555 & requested the same size new color & signed on this morning to find it's being sent out again in the color I returned. I did not like the denim blue color so instead of spending money on a return I requested a different color.White is still available! Now I will have to make another trip to the Post Office! I am not trying to exchange it again. I will not pay s & h for receiving what I did not request! You wonder why everything is taking so long to process? Your people are not doing their job right. I wold like this "new" order cancelled! Thank you

Valued Contributor

Re: I have an exchange problem!

I just cancelled all my waitlist items. I am not going thru this again.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @DAD I am so sorry this is happening and you will not have to pay return postage. I will comment your account to not charge return postage for this error. Again, I am so sorry for your disappointment in this experience.

Honored Contributor

@DAD   You probably won't ever try the exchange process again but here's how I do the few I've processed with no problems.

I do a live chat so CS notes in my account that I'm doing an exchange for either new size or new color.

I then use their return label as is necessary for the exchange process. I make note on the return slip as an exchange and how to process it.

I also include a very big note indicating 'exchange for whatever size, whatever color'. This way whever opens my package cannot possibly miss why I'm returning.

Valued Contributor

Thank you Alice. I just wanted CS to know this could be one of the reasons they are experiencing so many returns. I appreciate you taking your time to help. I just don't know how the person processing my exchane could have missed it. I even wrote a message saying I just did not like the blue, so I would exchange for a white as that was the only other color I would want. I kept the white & watermelon I had ordered. Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish QVC would adopt the same exchange policy as HSN. You can request an exchange (and receive the new item) before even returning the first item. I recently purchased a pair of Iman's jeggings then decided I wanted a different color. Two days ago (Wednesday), I requested the exchange online. Just one day later (yesterday) I received an email notifying me the new order has already shipped! In the meantime, I have 15 days to return the first item. Now that's good customer service!

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q , I agree, HSN's system is much better, and I just had that converstion with a live chat agent this evening and suggested that they follow HSN"s lead.

I returned an item for the exchange, I requested a new size, same color top, was told my size was not in stock so they refunded me, but my size was in stock so I alerted customer care, they handled the issue for me and the new size is on the way.