Frequent Contributor

I guess you can't change your mind

On May 16 I ordered the QVC2 big deal when it came on at 9 pm.  Woke up the next morning and decided it was an expensive item I really needed.  Went in and tried to cancel the order. 

The message I got told me that if the manufacturer had not started shippingd it they would cancel it and let me know.

Today I got a message telling me it had shipped.  So much for changing my mind.  apparently the shipping process takes 4 days.  Note to self...if you order anything from EcoFlo Don't change your mind.  Now I will have to figure out a way to send it back.  . 

QVC Customer Care

Re: I guess you can't change your mind

@Susan345 

I am sorry for any confusion - what is the name of the item you had wanted to be cancelled?

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Yep, QVC orders are pretty much set in stone.  You'd think they could apologize for shipping so fast.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Susan345 

I am sorry for any confusion - what is the name of the item you had wanted to be cancelled?

Beth QVC

Was E233127 EcoFlow Tech River Mobile Power Station with case

Contributor

I learned that lesson.  Ordered A386200 on May 9,  One hour later tried to cancel was told it was too ldate.  It is now May 21 and it still has not shipped.  I was told I would have to receive it and then return it.  

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@islington wrote:

I learned that lesson.  Ordered A386200 on May 9,  One hour later tried to cancel was told it was too ldate.  It is now May 21 and it still has not shipped.  I was told I would have to receive it and then return it.  

At one time cancellations were not a problem.  These days nothing is easy.  I have one order that has been delayed twice.  But a day later I got an e-mail teliimg me the item was back is stock.  For a minute I thought about ordering a second one because I don't expect to get the first one.

I'm still waiting on the item that was "waiting on cancelation" for 4 days.  I imagine when I do the return it will be weeks before I get notification that they received it.  And ages before I get the credit (minus the return shipping cost).  Cat Mad

Honored Contributor

I guess it depends upon the item you order & from where it is shipping.  I've been able to cancel & order the next day...not that I make a habit of it, but there has been the occasion that I have changed my mind.

These days I'm cutting everyone some slack.  QVC isn't the only one to be shipping slowly these days.  Take Amazon for example.  I placed an order April 25th & it was just delivered Thursday, May 21st.  I have a few QVC orders in process.  I know I'll eventually get them.  I'm not in a rush.  I'm sure they are doing the best they can with the staffing levels they have.

To the OP's point, I haven't had any items ship within 4 days in a few months, so that is quick.  I consider that a great thing!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I guess it depends upon the item you order & from where it is shipping.  I've been able to cancel & order the next day...not that I make a habit of it, but there has been the occasion that I have changed my mind.

These days I'm cutting everyone some slack.  QVC isn't the only one to be shipping slowly these days.  Take Amazon for example.  I placed an order April 25th & it was just delivered Thursday, May 21st.  I have a few QVC orders in process.  I know I'll eventually get them.  I'm not in a rush.  I'm sure they are doing the best they can with the staffing levels they have.

To the OP's point, I haven't had any items ship within 4 days in a few months, so that is quick.  I consider that a great thing!

I do understand that times are different.  And I too don't do this very often.  But now I'm waiting who knows how long to receive somthing I am proabley not going to open before sending it back.