Trusted Contributor

Re: I didn't get my $40.00 sign up credit

@Susan-QVC Thanks for helping her.

I think the confusion sometimes might be that the credit appears on their Q membership account & not on their credit card.

Honored Contributor

you HAVE to read the fine print to see how this credit works.

it is all written down when you apply and is not that difficult to follow.

it applies to your QVC site account and NOT to your credit card account.

they say it takes about 6 -8 weeks. my advice is if it has not hit your account in 8 weeks then email qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. they can research it for you. it appears as a credit when you are checking out and DOES have an expiration date. do NOT use speed buy. if you return the item that you used the credit on, you will NOT get back your credit, so choose carefully.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Fingers418 wrote:

Its ridiculous - they are scamming people and misinforming people about the credit.  Most people will just let it go and QVC makes out like a bandit.  I am consulting an attorney as it has been nearly 4 months and I have ordered several times and did not received a 40 credit.  They are totally misinforming people on this credit.  Some will let it go, I will not.

Contacting an attorney about a 40.00 credit to your QVC account is ridiculous @Fingers418 .