Valued Contributor

I changed the color & size of an item & I need help!

[ Edited ]

I placed an order well before 4:00 today.  Just by changing the color or size I got charged full price & lost my free shipping! I want it all cancelled! It's 7:40 pm so cancel the whole thing. Your computer system is a joke!!! I want everything cancelled. I never changed the size or color of the pants & I'm being charged s & h on them too! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: I changed the color & size of an item & I need help!

[ Edited ]

@DAD wrote:

I placed an order well before 4:00 today. The order # is  ********* & just by changing the color or size I got charged full price & lost my free shipping! I want it all cancelled! It's 7:40 pm so cancel the whole thing. Your computer system is a joke!!! I want everything cancelled. I never changed the size or color of the pants & I'm being charged s & h on them too! 

Please contact the qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and they will adjust it for you. They are terrific and respond within minutes to your email. This happens quite often when there is special pricing and you change a size or color. Has happened to me many times but the Social Team adjusts the price and they will adjust your free shipping too with no

problem.

Valued Contributor

It's cancelled &  I'm sure if I had 30 or 40 minutes to talk to someone they would have adjusted it. This has never happened until they changed their computer system. I won't bother even trying on a free shipping day again. I finally hung up & it's been cancelled.

QVC Customer Care

@DAD 

All your orders are cancelled. In the future, if there are any problems I would be happy to make the adjustments without cancelling.

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

Thank you! I know it's not your fault but when you change a size or color it's shouldn't effect the price. This has been happening ever since your system changed! I did wait forever on the phone. I didn't want to wait until tomorrow. Again thank you!

Trusted Contributor

@DAD wrote:

It's cancelled &  I'm sure if I had 30 or 40 minutes to talk to someone they would have adjusted it. This has never happened until they changed their computer system. I won't bother even trying on a free shipping day again. I finally hung up & it's been cancelled.

So sorry this happened to you but please in the future email the Social Team I can't express enough at how efficient and helpful and prompt they are. Beth that responded is one of them, along with many others. They beat calling customer service any day of the week. If I have a problem it's the only way I communicate. I gave up on customer service a long time ago.

Once again sorry it didn't work out.