Esteemed Contributor

Re: I can't change my credit card on EZ pays!

Some people put too much information on these Forums. The OP didn't have to say why. Leave WHY alone. It's nobody's business.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@stellabystarlight wrote:

Customer Care, please contact IT as I am unable to change my credit card for upcoming EZ pays.  When one of my cards is low on credit, I go in, edit, and switch to another credit card.  Now I am getting a message that says "Something is wrong, please call customer care."

Who lets a card "get low on credit"?  Sounds like you might need some financial counseling. 

That was an inappropriate comment. We don't know the actual situation. She was trying to get help to change her information. 

@elated  I was thinking the samething.  That was uncalled for and mean.  I personally wouldn't tell why I needed to change my cc only because of the mean replies.

Valued Contributor

@qvcsocialteam this is still an issue on 10/15. Any ETA on the fix?
Respected Contributor

I called Customer Service and the representative changed the card for me, but I still cannot make the change here - which I was able to do in the past.

Trusted Contributor

Customer Care, please contact IT as I am unable to change my credit card for upcoming EZ pays.  When one of my cards is low on credit, I go in, edit, and switch to another credit card.  Now I am getting a message that says "Something is wrong, please call customer care."

I just came on here to see if anyone was having this problem. I too am having the same issue. Trying to pay off some easy pays in full and it won't let me update to another card keeps going back to the Q Card. I will try tommorrow. The same thing happened last week but the next day it worked. At that time I had contacted the social team and they couldn't switch it over either. But luckily like I said the next day it worked. So hopefully it's just a glitch. 

Contributor

Oh wow I have been trying to do this also. I have always been able to. I guess I will have to call Customer Service. It's so nice when it worked. 

Trusted Contributor

@friendscafe wrote:

Oh wow I have been trying to do this also. I have always been able to. I guess I will have to call Customer Service. It's so nice when it worked. 

I will be contacting them also. I thought it was a glitch yesterday but I am still unable to update today. Maybe a problem with the system.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

They fixed the problem!

Trusted Contributor

IT has totally messed up the website so that customers cannot make changes or pay off overdue easy pays on their accounts. You need to call customer service to make any changes for you.