Respected Contributor

I can't change my credit card on EZ pays!

Customer Care, please contact IT as I am unable to change my credit card for upcoming EZ pays.  When one of my cards is low on credit, I go in, edit, and switch to another credit card.  Now I am getting a message that says "Something is wrong, please call customer care."

Honored Contributor

Re: I can't change my credit card on EZ pays!

[ Edited ]

@stellabystarlight 

Last week one of my CC changed the card with a new account #.

I tried to 'edit' the existing card with the new #, exp. date and security code, but it wouldn't take it.

I contacted the Social Team and CS, but no one knew why it wouldn't accept the change.

Then I deleted the existing card (that had changed), added the new card # as a new card and it asked me if I wanted to move my existing easy pays from the old card to this new card, hit yes.

YAY! It worked!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight   I think every time we try to change when a loan we are paying off is already on one card, the change can be hard to do.. I have always used a phone call to CS and had them remove my old card first.

I know we don't think of EZP as a loan, but I think that's where it gets categorized -  as do the other kinds of payments we make on credit.  Once I heard it explained, I understood --- we're using someone else's money and promising to repay them in the future.

Respected Contributor

There must be a glitch in the system because I just did this with an item I had on easy pay and I had no problem doing it online myself.

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

Customer Care, please contact IT as I am unable to change my credit card for upcoming EZ pays.  When one of my cards is low on credit, I go in, edit, and switch to another credit card.  Now I am getting a message that says "Something is wrong, please call customer care."

Who lets a card "get low on credit"?  Sounds like you might need some financial counseling. 

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom    Your solution would have been my suggestion from the getgo.  CS couldn't figure that out? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   I wasn't even sure OP had actually called CS before she came here

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@KingstonsMom    Your solution would have been my suggestion from the getgo.  CS couldn't figure that out? 

Believe it or not, no they couldn't, I wouldn't have posted otherwise.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Who lets a card "get low on credit"?  Sounds like you might need some financial counseling. 

That was an inappropriate comment. We don't know the actual situation. She was trying to get help to change her information. 

Esteemed Contributor

@elated wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

That was an inappropriate comment. We don't know the actual situation. She was trying to get help to change her information. 

@elatedI'm not surprised.  I knew someone would make a comment like that and that's the person I had in mind.