Honored Contributor

Re: I am so disgusted and will never purchase anything again.

@RedTopYou'll be back.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

For people who are used to buying fairly often from QVC maybe returns are not a big deal.

If you only order once in a lifetime so to speak, it is a very big deal!

I ordered unfortunately and returned 

No label in package.

Went to USPS after seeing on QVC return info that USPS would reprint label.

No they wouldn't. Said go to Staples-they will print return label. So go to Staples.

One lady shouts out_"just use email...."

Finally a guy who actually works there helps me with return label. Would never have been able to do it without him.

Then go back to USPS with label, tape it on and finally get it mailed!

Obviously I don't order regularly from QVC anymore otherwise I would not feel like this is the last thing I will!

This is definitely NOT what I would call convenience as in the C of QVC!

For others, have at it and order all you want.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did love the labels QVC always gave us.  I

live close to a small rural town post office so it was easy to slap the label on and just drop it off there.

While I know how to do ups drop offs and/or "pick ups"  the drop off place is not handy to my home and pick ups are expensive.  UPS drop offs are the easiest for me since I no longer have a copier, not to mention they repackage it and send it back for free!   HOWEVER... in the winter especially, it's not always possible to get out on those icy roads to the closest "drop off" which, for me is not close.  I do miss a copier and will probably end up getting another one.  That way you just print out your own label and off it goes!

I just noticed your problem is solved. That's good news!  Personally...  I have not had any issues with QVC helping me solve any problems......still.....I, too, did love how handy those labels were that came right in the package.  In my case, teaching an old dog new tricks is not all that simple any  more. This world is not exactly designed for that any longer and it does tax  my brain figuring some of this stuff out! For those unwilling to learn the new "tricks" or who just can't figure it out, I rather imagine they have lost a lot of customers over it....especially their senior citizens. God help us!!!!     

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 

I never said I was leaving.

Esteemed Contributor

FYI to those not checking the dates in this thread, page 3 is picking up two months after the original post...

Esteemed Contributor

The Thread was started in January of this year. The Moderators close those that are at least a year old.

I've seen a few with in the past few days especially one from 2013.