Occasional Contributor

Re: I am so disgusted and will never purchase anything again.

I dod not find the address. Thank you i will look again.

Occasional Contributor

Qvc will not give me a lable. I need an address and will have to pay the return myself.

Honored Contributor

@Sophietoo 

Did you email the social team (moderators) with your order number like @Beth-QVC said to do?  She offered to help you.

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Occasional Contributor

I dont have an address to send my return. I have been told they have to schedule a return, and ups will bring the lable. Ohterwise I have to pay the shipping.

Respected Contributor

@Sophietoo wrote:

I dont have an address to send my return. I have been told they have to schedule a return, and ups will bring the lable. Ohterwise I have to pay the shipping.

Don't you have to pay shipping even if you use the label?  It is deducted.  Not QVCs fault the shoes do not fit.

Honored Contributor

I would contact the social team by email, but if you're determined you have to return yourself, here is what is on the QVC website...

If you want to ship the item back using your own carrier option, here are the return addresses to use:

Jewelry

RETURNS FROM ALL STATES

QVC, Inc.
Jewelry Returns
2200 TV Road
Florence, SC 29501

All Other Product Types

RETURNS FROM AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, WYRETURNS FROM ALL OTHER STATES

QVC, Inc.- Returns Department
853 N. QVC Way
Ontario, CA 91764

QVC, Inc. - Returns Department
2200 TV Road
Florence, SC 29501

Honored Contributor

@Sophietoo I've been a customer of QVC for more than 30 years and used to love them.  I am a computer user, know how to get along with online shopping, have a printer, know about USPS, UPS and FedEx by my house evey day and no it is not your fault or other people's fault here.

You are getting a lot of "why didn't you" here from people when they should be directing it at QVC.  If they life where it's easy, and don't mind the backordered, never get it, keep your money, make you find a lable and haggle with the shippers, beg for your refund from QVC fine, but like you I'm disgusted and done with QVC.

Nobody should have to jump through the hoops you have to here to buy something, think you've bought it and don't get it, it's lost somewhere in shipping and you beg for months for a refund, etc.  Nope.  I DO NOT get that from any other retailer I deal with.  

If something is backordered elsewhere I can cancel or they notify me and ask do I want to cancel.  They have readily accessible customer support, and if you have a shipping problem they fix it. 

I'm just not taking abuse from QVC any more.

Occasional Contributor

I just did that and received the info I have been asking for! Thank you

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for understanding my frustration! I do lots of online ordering also and have never had this much trouble getting simple info. Amazon is easy. Walmart can be a challenge but nothing like this.

I did send an email after posting my original message and getting a reply from the QVC team with the proper email address. I finally received answers to the questions that i have been asking all along. 

Thanks again for your supportive message!

Trusted Contributor

Under "My Account", go to the order status page for the item you purchased.  You can also begin a return from that page under "Order Options".