Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

I am so disgusted and will never purchase anything again.

I ordered shoes. They are too narrow and I started trying to make a return in November and its Jan and still has not happened. Ups has been scheduled numerous times for a pickup and never came. I asked for a return labe many times and was told it cant be done. I have chatted with numerous reps and been told the same things over and over. We will schedule a pickup within the next 3 days. I am home all the time and no UPS truck ever showed up.  I have been a good customer but that doesent seem to be important. QVC will be fine without my money.

Honored Contributor

Re: I am so disgusted and will never purchase anything again.

qvcsocialteam@qvc.com .....use this email for your customer service issue.

include order number, item number, date of order, and valid email for your account.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Sophietoo 

A return label always comes with my orders.  I bag or box the item for return, slap the label on, and either put it in the mailbox for pickup, or drop it at a UPS pickup location.  

Trusted Contributor

@Sophietoo   I had a similar experience, added to which when the pickup actually occurred it took more than 30 days (with numerous calls) to actually have the amt of the return credited to my credit card.

I understand there's a procedure through the social team to expedite crediting returns; however, it's clerical with a lot of info being needed and, quite frankly, I think of my Amazon experience (whether the company is comparable or not) and cringe at having to possibly go through such a hassle again shopping at the Q.

Like you, they'll have to survive with one less customer, ME!

Honored Contributor

Geez @Sophietoo , why are you fooling with UPS?  I print out labels all the time and the USPS picks up the package from my house.  You could also make your own hand written label and mail it at the post office.  The address to which it should be sent is on the website.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@Sophietoo 

I am sorry for any inconvenience. If you would please email me QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order number,I would be happy to resolve this.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was promised three times that ups was coming, never happened. 

I don't have a printer and I didn't know where to send it back to.

I rarely go out but I finally made it to the post office and I picked a return place. It was miserable to put up with and that's the last time I ordered.

No label no business is my motto! They don't want or need my business after 35 years that's fine with me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why don't you schedule a free pickup with USPS and you don't need an account.  Just search USPS schedule pickup.  Fill out the form.  You can tell USPS where to pick your box up or give it to the carrier yourself. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sophietoo wrote:

I ordered shoes. They are too narrow and I started trying to make a return in November and its Jan and still has not happened. Ups has been scheduled numerous times for a pickup and never came. I asked for a return labe many times and was told it cant be done. I have chatted with numerous reps and been told the same things over and over. We will schedule a pickup within the next 3 days. I am home all the time and no UPS truck ever showed up.  I have been a good customer but that doesent seem to be important. QVC will be fine without my money.

@Sophietoo 

I am baffled by your comments.  Why are you expecting someone else to schedule a pickup?  You obviously have computer access here ... and probably even a phone. 

You could even drop the package off at a local UPS location, if you wanted to.

You aren't helpless, but .... if you'd rather, just schedule your own return and you can be sure it gets done.   No hassle.

End of problem.  

Occasional Contributor

My return lable was lost. My bad. I have explained this to reps many times.