Honored Contributor

Re: I am so SiCK of this WEBSITE!!!!!!

Mine was doing the flashing thing the other day when I clicked on Items Recently On Air.  Today, it's fine (Firefox).

Contributor

Same problem I've been having with the flashing/jumping! It's been ongoing, regardless of which browser I use. I don't know why QVC won't fix this. It's definitely on their end.

Honored Contributor

I just checked and no problem here; using laptop w/IE for browser.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Easy fix. Just shop and spend your money somewhere else. You probably will save money, get it shipped faster, probably shipped free....and no more aggravation. Why continue to give a company money that will not fix their website?  

Honored Contributor

I haven't had any of the problems that people have been complaining about.  No one I know has them either.  But I have been having problems getting on the ShopLC site.  But only from one computer, works just fine on the other ones and on my Kindle.  

Regular Contributor

Well well lastnighy I online chatted he said he hadn't heard anything about it when I said well it was on the forum site over a week ago ( by someone else) ......he said he would send to corporate.  So then I called and all of a sudden........back to working sometimes you just have to be persistant~!!!  Mine is working also on 2 browsers.

Trusted Contributor

then there is the wishlist, now it takes forever to delete items.  I'm close but not there yet, still a couple of items I can only get here, but I like to shop, not necessarily buy and this site is no fun for shopping.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom  That is exactly what I have.  I did not try today but I should check it out.  

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

For nearly two weeks I had the same problem, with my screen flashing and jumping so that it was unusable.  One day I decided it was time to update my computer.  I chose the New Updates are Available button and, after the updates were finished, I was very surprised to find that my Recent Items on Air had stopped flashing and jumping and it has been back to normal since that time.

I don't know if this will be of any help, but it might be worth a try.

Regular Contributor

As now May 16 Pacific time 10.00 pm its doing it again~!!!!!