New Contributor

Re: I am having trouble with videos palying

I have been having troubles with videos not playing and was wondering if it might be due to Windows 10 which has been nothing but a royal pain.  I will check into that further and see what I can find out.  I know I will not purchase something new if I cannot view the videos. 

Occasional Contributor

It's QVC, not the search engine's fault. HSN videos play just fine. ? What's with the Q last couple of weeks? Maybe I should be happy, as will save me $$...lol

Frequent Contributor

At home, I have Microsoft Edge for my browswer and the videos start buffering after a few seconds.  Now I just tried watching a video at where I work and only have Internet Explorer and the videos play with that.  I'm wondering if it has to do with a compatibility issues with Microsoft Edge.

What browser are you all using that the videos aren't working?

Honored Contributor

@mitzywhite wrote:

At home, I have Microsoft Edge for my browswer and the videos start buffering after a few seconds.  Now I just tried watching a video at where I work and only have Internet Explorer and the videos play with that.  I'm wondering if it has to do with a compatibility issues with Microsoft Edge.

What browser are you all using that the videos aren't working?

@mitzywhite I have Microsof Edge also and I am having the exact issue. I can watch videos with Microsoft Edge with HSN & Shop HQ but not here. I can watch QVC videos on my phone.  

Respected Contributor

Yep been going on for about 4 days now on Edge...tried Firefox and videos will play.

Frequent Contributor

I really believe it is between QVC and Microsoft Edge.  They need to fix their bug issue.

Respected Contributor

I'm having the same problem but with both Edge and Firefox.

Regular Contributor

When i use window 10 they do not play. I open QVC in chrome and they play.

hopefullyt they will fix it soon. they do buffer for a little at first but hey come on and play.

Respected Contributor

I have Microsoft Edge and I am having the same problem.  Video buffers after about 5 seconds and will not play.  I will not go to another browser because I will lose my Solid State stream which protects against virus.