Regular Contributor

I am having trouble with videos palying

My videos on the product pages just keep buffering and will not play. Is anyone else having this problem. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: I am having trouble with videos palying

@livein kindness, I am not able to see either the past couple of days. Video shows no sound and video  does not play

Honored Contributor

@sligo   @livein kindness    It has been reported.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I always have problems with the videos loading... lots of buffering.  I just figured it was time to get a new computer.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Regular Contributor

For days and days, having trouble with videos not playing, they just keep buffering after 3 or 4 seconds.  Haven't said anything until now, to give time for them to fix.  I couldn't imagine they didn't know it was an issue.  Also, the issue of "no access" early in the morning to the website.  This morning, I just waited until after 9am to try the website and it opened up.  Don't know if it is actually "fixed" or if they just are not broadcasting early in the mornings??

Frequent Contributor

This has been happening to me beginning today on my laptop.  I can watch QVC live online but when I go to watch a particular product, after about 2-3 seconds it just buffers.  It looks like I'm not the only one having this issue.  I don't have the problem on my phone, but do on my laptop.

Valued Contributor

Mine has been doing it for about 5 days. They need a new computer system or they need someone to fix the existing system. They made many changes last year & nothing works like it used to! I found an item I am interested in but until I can see it on a person I'll wait!

Honored Contributor

Yes, it has been almost a week now.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I am also having trouble seeing the videos!!!!! Can see only for a few seconds and then video buffers.  Therefore I haven't been shopping at QVC.

I can't watch the shows 24/7 and look to the videos to see representation of products! But if I can't see what I am buying. I lose all interest entirely to purchase!

Please fix, the problem!!!!

Valued Contributor

I decided to look on my husbands computer as he doesn't have windows 10. I can see the videos on his! I think most people did upgrade to windows 10. So now they can look into why videos don't work with windows 10! I am glad I was able to watch the video. It's not for me!!