Esteemed Contributor

Re: I am beyond frustrated with the ordering system & IT

[ Edited ]

@ChouChou wrote:

I am ordering some Xmas gifts today so that I can be relatively sure of delivery in time for Xmas Eve. I tried multiple times to order the TSV Amazon Show for the last couple of hours. I tried on my laptop using Firefox, Opera and Edge. No luck. I kept getting a message that "Something went wrong. Try again." I tried on my iPad multiple times. I tried on Safari multiple times. I called and when I put in the item number the line was disconnected twice. I finally used my iPhone using my data rather than wifi and was able to get my order through.

I then tried to order next Tuesday's TSV the Halo chargers for my two nephews. I still can't order after trying all of the above measures. I just tried to call the order in and I keep getting the "fast busy" indicating the lines are overloaded. 

Do you not want my business anymore? I can accommodate you if that's what you want.

@ChouChou   If I wanted something that bad, I would email QVCsocialteam@QVC.com.  Give them the number of the item and how many you want and maybe they can put it through.   Could be your internet as I have had no problems ordering today.

Contributor

I feel your pain... I'm having the same problem here.  I've tried ordering on both my phone and my PC.

I gotta smile at the big banner at the top of the shopping cart when I try to order on my phone: "Welcome to the New Checkout Experience!"

Jeez Louise!

(And, to those who reply with "shop elsewhere," not everything on QVC can currently be found elsewhere.  Thanks, anyway, for your input.)

Esteemed Contributor

I can certainly understand your frustration. I have had major shipping and delivery issues lately, but not with QVC. If you need guaranteed by Christmas delivery, with the temporary shipping challenges The Q is facing, like others have posted, it would be wise to shop elsewhere for those items.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Super Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@ChouChou   If I wanted something that bad, I would email QVCsocialteam@QVC.com.  Give them the number of the item and how many you want and maybe they can put it through.   Could be your internet as I have had no problems ordering today.

I did check my internet connection. I was able to order successfully on Amazon and Nordstrom. I was finally able to order the Halo chargers successfully a few minutes ago. Were this a sometime thing I would simply chalk it up to my bad luck. However, in looking at multiple similar posts and faulty page loading, one must conclude that the problem lies somehwhere in their IT department.  I chose to finish my Q shopping today so as to avoid the rampant shipping delays others have outlined. I just didn't count on other problems.  I thought I could outsmart their system. I was wrong.

Honored Contributor

Beth the Moderator just posted the system is now working.

Respected Contributor

I also tried to order.

A few hours delay is not life-altering.

I was very happy to purchase the item I wanted at a great price on QVC!

In the age of technology, there will always be glitches.

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

If you need something for a specific date order it elsewhere, even if it is more money. I ordered something from Nordstrom on Friday and received it today. Yes, Sunday. Macy’s ships orders out the same day. Amazon, for the most part gets it to you in a day or two. If it takes longer they let you know. Look around.

Makes perfect sense! 

Occasional Visitor

The hassle isn't just the system glitches. I placed an order 2 weeks ago and it hasn't even shipped yet. Attempting to get answers from CS has been slow and pretty unhelpful. I'd recommend holiday shopping somewhere else too since it's likely to get worse in the coming days. The poor communication, shipping issues and refund confusion recently has been increasing and nothing like I've ever experienced with them before. I know they have some unique stuff but its not worth the stress it could cause you this time of year. I'm moving to different retailers for gifts going forward. Good luck. 

Valued Contributor

No joke, Butterflybush is probably correct, in my opinion and 99 percent of the people that post to this forum.  Bufferfly is a winner, Her theory is not off the wall, very much on point, you go butteflybush, your are right on

Valued Contributor

You go girl, butterfly bush, you are spot on.  You are the winner of the week for calling them as you see them, and 99 percent of the people on this forum probably agree with you.