Respected Contributor

I Wish IT would fix this website

I call up an item by item number and the only thing that shows on the page is the picture of the item.  No colors to choose from, no price, no description...  What is wrong with that department.  It looks like they need some new, experienced programmers.

Valued Contributor

Re: I Wish IT would fix this website

Are you using Chrome?

Otherswise these day if your on IE you will get nuffin...lol

Honored Contributor

@KatieB 

Give us an item # that isn't working for you...so we can test it and see how it comes up for us.....

Esteemed Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

I call up an item by item number and the only thing that shows on the page is the picture of the item.  No colors to choose from, no price, no description...  What is wrong with that department.  It looks like they need some new, experienced programmers.

I agree.....SO FRUSTRATING. And things sell out by the time you finally get into the product to order.

Honored Contributor

I had issues with signing in and ordering.  When I ordered something all I got was a circle going around.  It finally worked today.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife wrote:

@KatieB 

Give us an item # that isn't 

working for you...so we can test it and see how it comes up for us.....

@RespectLife   I can't remember what the item was or the item number..  That happened yesterday.  This past couple of weeks is the first time this has ever happened.   And it has happened several times on different items.

I figure they've made some modifications to their online applications and did not test them before putting them into production.