Valued Contributor

I ordered an item on the 22nd. Every day, I would check the Order Status.  It was still "In Process" today - so I decided to cancel it. I was kind of hoping it couldn't be canceled, because I really wanted. If it showed that it was in the process of being shipped, then I wouldn't be able to cancel it.  I have no idea if it was even in QVC's system, because of all the technical problems lately.  I figured it was not meant to be.

Valued Contributor

@ruthbe wrote:

Tell me about it!!  I live in AZ.  Takes forever to get out here.  And then when it finally gets here, it seems to sit in the local post office for 3 days (according to the on line post)  UGH!!  I live in Peoria, a suburb of Phoenix.

@I live in Tempe, @ruthbe.  My packages take at least two weeks to receive now because they are shipped via FedEx Smartpost through USPS.  It's horrible!!  And they are typically in the state of Arizona for 3 to 5 days traveling thoughout Arizona before I finally get them!  It's soooo frustrating!  If they are sent directly through USPS and not using that FedEx Smartpost, I get them much faster.  Even UPS is faster than the FedEx Smartpost!  Hating it and I've purchased less lately because of it and will probably curtail even more as a result!

Honored Contributor

@quick cooking mom wrote:

@yesicnin wrote:

i placed an order on an item that web-site said was in stock. on 6-11. it is now 6-26. three estimated delivery dates have come and gone. i've contacted customer care four diffirent times, and cannot get a straight answer from any one i talked to. all they will tell me is that the order is in process. i even paid $23 extra dollars for express delivery. if you are thinking about ordering any thing form Q. think twice, and go to HSN. they are a much better company for honesty in thier business pratices... i'm still waiting on my order.hopefully i will not grow old waiting..qvc sucks.............................

I feel your pain.  I was notified I'm getting my express $ refunded, but doesn't help the item will most likely show up while we are out of town......

@quick cooking mom  Could a neighbor keep it for you once delivered until you come home?

Contributor

UPDATE:  I didn't get a response from CS, however I did get a UPS notification I have a delivery due today.  When I checked, it was my trolley dolley, and it was being shipped UPS red, overnight.  So either the lady at QVC social helped, or my email to CS.... someone got the point though and I'm getting my item before leaving for vacation.....

Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@quick cooking mom wrote:

@yesicnin wrote:

i placed an order on an item that web-site said was in stock. on 6-11. it is now 6-26. three estimated delivery dates have come and gone. i've contacted customer care four diffirent times, and cannot get a straight answer from any one i talked to. all they will tell me is that the order is in process. i even paid $23 extra dollars for express delivery. if you are thinking about ordering any thing form Q. think twice, and go to HSN. they are a much better company for honesty in thier business pratices... i'm still waiting on my order.hopefully i will not grow old waiting..qvc sucks.............................

I feel your pain.  I was notified I'm getting my express $ refunded, but doesn't help the item will most likely show up while we are out of town......

@quick cooking mom  Could a neighbor keep it for you once delivered until you come home?

Thanks for the suggestion, but the only neighbors I know are heading out also.  But QVC is sending overnight as I updated earlier.  I thought for sure when I first thought about ordering this, expedited shipping would get it to me before I left, but that almost didn't work out.  So lesson learned...... If I can't order early enough for delivery well a head of a vacation in the future, I just won't order, or order when I return.  Sometimes good prices (like one day onlys) will get missed, but it's better than getting grey hairs worrying about a delivery...... Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Cindy-QVC --Thanks so much for your quick response & help! The item arrived yesterday, as you promised (the original order is still stuck--since 6/17!!!).

Thanks again!

Regular Contributor

Shipping delays, "in process" orders for days, even "Backordered" status (went on backorder after 5 days of being in process) ... it gets worse and worse.  Want the products but not these issues!!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to smart post which is not too smart. I have had packages redirected back to QVC being told that there was no such address ... What?! Another reason why I do not order anything from QVC anymore.

New Contributor

its me again. i ordered a computer that took approximately 20 days to recieve. with one run around after another. with the com. i also was supposed to recieve software called pc treasures. well here comes the rub. i opened the package to install the software on my new compute. and quess what??? their was no way to install the software, because the instillation cd was not in the package i recieved. inside of the papperwork that i recieved was stated "congradulations on your new pc purchase" your pc support subscription is already active and i quote. "you do not need to do anything at this time" so i assumed i was protected. I turned my computer on the second day i it and proceeded to go to Q to thank them for finally delivering my computer. suddenly i recieved a warning message from mirosoft that my computer was in danger of being hacked, and had to call number provided. long story short i had to pay $199 to install a anti hacking program on my computer to be protected. which i would not have had to do, if i would have recieved the complete software order that i paid for.  so i am just wanting to warn anyone who is considering purchasing a computer/software package from Q to please reconsider.$199 is a lot of money to have to shell out for the negelience of a company that made the mistake... just be fore warned..and do your homework.........

Frequent Contributor

In this age of next day (Zappos) and 2 day (Amazon Prime) shipping, the shipping and returns policy of the Q is antiquated, frustrating, and not acceptable.  I was at a family reunion over the weekend and was not surprised to hear that many of my Q-shopping relatives have moved on to other retailers strictly due to this outrageous shipping situation.  I placed an order on June 30 - EDD  7/10!!  I live less than 200 miles from the main distribution enter in Lancaster.  C'mon, Q, fix this mess!!!!