Respected Contributor

I Need Help From Beth or Another MOD.

I have tried everything to get some information from Customer Service due to an order I received damaged. Now, the item is our of stock. I wanted to see if I could order a replacement part, but the customer service from the company said they can't do that. If this has to be returned I want to know as this was to be a gift. Please help me with this problem. Thanks in Advance 

QVC Customer Care

Re: I Need Help From Beth or Another MOD.

@Leeny 

I would be happy to assist you. What is the name of the item that is damaged?

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

The item is the Compass Home Multi- Color Cupped Solar Wind Spinner M65554  The crackle glass ball was broken in the box. Now I see they are out of stock.

Thanks for your quick response.

QVC Customer Care

@Leeny 

I am sorry that the item arrived damaged and there is no stock to replace at this time. I have processed the refund of $7.07 and cancelled the future easy pays. Please dispose of this carefully.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

Thank You so much for addressing this problem. I am disappointed that they are out of stock. I appreciate all of your efforts. You are the BEST.

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Leeny 

I am sorry that the item arrived damaged and there is no stock to replace at this time. I have processed the refund of $7.07 and cancelled the future easy pays. Please dispose of this carefully.

Beth QVC