Despite being skeptical about all the negative reviews regarding QVC, I still decided to order a MacBook from here. It seemed to be worth it due to the accessories it comes with, and the easy pay option. I am now beginning to think this was an extremely bad idea... 

I paid 40 DOLLARS to get PREMIUM shipping just for QVC to tell me my order is "under review". I called customer service and was told that no one was able to take my call, and it was unknown when I'd get a callback....

This completely goes against me paying an extra 40 dollars for premium delivery. I am in DESPERATE need of a laptop, as mine crashed yesterday. The closest Apple retailer to me is 4 hours away...

Can someone PLEASE contact me regarding my order?!? I understand security protocols, but timely service is extremely important for a business to keep their customers happy.... 

I need this order by Monday, hence why I paid so much for shipping. Can someone pleeeaaassseeee at least give me an idea of when my order will be cleared instead of giving me the run around? How is there no one available to clear my order!?

Respected Contributor

Re: I NEED MY ORDER TO SHIP!

[ Edited ]

You can email QVC Social Team @QVC.com directly. I did this last week for an item that had been "in process for 8 days. They got it released and I had the item in 2 days. They are more help than customer service. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@morssiee18 - Yes, definitely contact the social team that moderates these forums—they're miracle workers! Don't put spaces in the email address; it is:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

But you should be aware that the review process for new large-ticket orders typically takes a day or two, so it isn't likely that you'll get your Macbook by Monday since even expedited shipments do not travel much, if at all, over weekends. (However, the extra money you paid will likely shave at least a few days off your delivery time.) I hope you get your order soon...

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@morssiee18 wrote:

Despite being skeptical about all the negative reviews regarding QVC, I still decided to order a MacBook from here. It seemed to be worth it due to the accessories it comes with, and the easy pay option. I am now beginning to think this was an extremely bad idea... 

I paid 40 DOLLARS to get PREMIUM shipping just for QVC to tell me my order is "under review". I called customer service and was told that no one was able to take my call, and it was unknown when I'd get a callback....

This completely goes against me paying an extra 40 dollars for premium delivery. I am in DESPERATE need of a laptop, as mine crashed yesterday. The closest Apple retailer to me is 4 hours away...

Can someone PLEASE contact me regarding my order?!? I understand security protocols, but timely service is extremely important for a business to keep their customers happy.... 

I need this order by Monday, hence why I paid so much for shipping. Can someone pleeeaaassseeee at least give me an idea of when my order will be cleared instead of giving me the run around? How is there no one available to clear my order!?

Hi @morssiee18  thank you for your recent order for your computer. Our finance team left a message on your voicemail earlier this AM. First time orders for computers/TVs and other higher priced items do need to have the billing information verified. Please check your messages and follow their direction for completion of the verification process. The original s/h fee for this item is $26.72, when your order ships I can refund the $7.97 additional s/h fee back to the credit card account.I am very sorry for this delay, I do not anticipate delivery by Monday though, unfortunately and I do apologize that we have disappointed you. ~Kim

Esteemed Contributor

@morssiee18 .. my recommendation would be to order the computer directly from Apple.   The electronics sold by QVC are outdated, over-priced models.  The extras usually do not justify the price.   You can order the computer from the Apple website and  Apple provides financing choices for qualifying customers.

Esteemed Contributor

I could have sworn that I have read this same exact post before, also by a new poster.

Deja vu?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819 - Unfortunately, this type of post pops up fairly frequently because new customers are rarely, if ever, informed upfront about the soft credit check required for first-time large-ticket purchases, and the communication process after such an order is placed also has some serious flaws. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to find a great deal from an established seller and then have to go through a dozen extra steps just to get that seller to take your money and send you what you ordered. (And once everything is sorted out, you still have to wait quite awhile to get the item.)