Occasional Contributor

Seriously, QVC? I raise the flag of defeat in trying to order items from your site. First I ordered three Isaac Mizrahi items at the same time-all being presented on his show. This was Oct. 14.Today is October 25. I just received the items and one is the wrong size. (one was correct), and the third, the jeans- were not only the wrong size- they were the wrong brand, wrong sku number, etc.  I called customer service. The young lady was very nice but could not quite explain how since I am sending back an item that I didn't order,  I will get refunded for a different item that is showing internally that it was shipped and delivered- even though I don't have it. Billing will assume I did not return that never delivered item.

The other issue is a pair of Vionic shoes that I ordered on October 14 as they were being featured on air. It is now Oct. 25 and they are still "In Process". I asked about the delay and was told the internal notes said the item was out of stock as of Oct. 21. I ordered the item seven days prior, so how is this an issue with my order? No answer. Then I was told there is a note for "immediate release and shipment" of the item, but she said that made no sense (I agree) since the item is not available to ship. I cannot cancel the item because it is too far along in shipping. But it has not even been shipped? It does not even exist anymore, as the website now says "unavailable". I can order this item in stock from several other online vendors and requested cancellation.  I was told I have to wait 45 days until they can cancel the order. If I get it on the 44th day, I still have to pay for return shipping. This is not a sound business practice.

Esteemed Contributor

I feel so badly for you having to go through all of this, and am at a loss for words because I have not had any of these experiences yet. It's very disconcerting. I hope you are able to get these issues resolved quickly to your satisfaction.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

I feel the same way, So many problems. I ordered Homeworx Vanilla Spice candles, I was sent Partridge In A Pear Tree, This is not the only time I received the wrong thing.I have have so many issues trying to get my order to go through also. QVC needs to get it's act together!

Honored Contributor

@staciesmom wrote:

I feel the same way, So many problems. I ordered Homeworx Vanilla Spice candles, I was sent Partridge In A Pear Tree, This is not the only time I received the wrong thing.I have have so many issues trying to get my order to go through also. QVC needs to get it's act together!

I have to wonder if they don't run out of what you ordered and just replace it with something else in hopes that you won't send it back. Of course, the mistake is on them, but I can still see that happening for the reason I mentioned. Evidently, the warehouse had no problem filling the orders with the junk they sold in the blow out sale. The two items I ordered and then tried to cancel after I read the reviews came today. The clothes fit, but the SG blazer and the Anybody PJ's are JUNK. You can bet, I will never buy blow out items again, no matter how cheap they are.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a problem with an order that was never delivered also.  This was a month or 2 ago and they say I have been issued a refund but that refund has yest to show up anywhere.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I have a problem with an order that was never delivered also.  This was a month or 2 ago and they say I have been issued a refund but that refund has yest to show up anywhere.

If you have not emailed CS about your credit, do that, that way they have a record in writing that they must address. It should never take that long for a credit to show up, they are getting the use of your money all that time. 

Valued Contributor

I warned people that they are moving to a bigger warehouse & don't want to move stuff from 2014 or longer. I did get a few more recent items when it first started at least a month & 1/2 ago. Even the primetime & lunchtime have reviews from years back.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the information. I think what I ordered was all described as "new" on the Q show I was watching and ordered from. The Vionic shoes are now posting an estimated ship date of November 6 and customer service said to give them 10 business days past that date for delivery. It is so maddening. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Months ago when I had ordered a sleep shirt, I got a bathing suit instead, along with the paperwork for a woman in another state.  I checked my orders and saw that my sleep shirt was sent out and already returned.  So someone else got my sleep shirt, with my paperwork, and sent it back.  When I discovered the error, I called customer service.  Naturally, the sleep shirt in my size was sold out.

Now if CS got an order back that was sent to the wrong person, why wouldn't CS reach out to me to see if I got what I ordered? I went on the waitlist for my item.  I asked CS if I could be put on top of the waitlist order since this was entirely the fault of QVC.  She said no and I never did get the sleep shirt I wanted.  I know mistakes happen.  BUT QVC could have rectified it and made sure I got my order when it was sent back to them by another customer.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@MJM3 🤯👎👎👎👎👎

truely a horror story. How do they stay in business....😳