Trusted Contributor

I Don't Like The Return Labels

They are hard to peel apart from the shipping label and sometimes tear. I wish you would go back to putting the invoice and return label inside of the package.

Just one more reason to stop shopping with QVC!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Regular Contributor

Re: I Don't Like The Return Labels

I agree!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm annoyed trying to peel the sticky layers of invoice/label.

I used to keep my invoices so I could refer back to them. 

I've decided I don't order enough to bother with that anymore.

Still, I'm not entirely comfortable recycling the box unless I remove the sticky layers. I have to wonder if someone could make use of any of that information in those layers.

So many creeps out there.

Esteemed Contributor

I know printing from your computer requires tape and glue, but I have found on the rare occasion when I have returned something this works best for me.  On the computer, I can see what I'm writing on the return form and print the outside label in the size I feel best suits the package. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't know what people were talking about with these new labels until recently, when I got a couple of packages with them.

It was impossible to get them off; they just ripped to shreds.  I managed to peel most of one off and stuck it to a piece of paper so I had an invoice.

I'm sure someone out there thinks it's saving paper or whatever, but they're awful.

Not only that, they display ALL of my personal information - customer number, order number, full address, last four digits of my CC.  Now that's really bad in this day and age of identity theft.

I'll never recycle anything until I get those labels off.