Trusted Contributor

I ordered an item back in July. I returned the item using QVC label. In August I noticed I had been charged another easy pay on it. I didn't get too concerned, just figured it was taking a little longer to be credited due to less people at work maybe. I looked at the order and saw that it said returned, so I figured I would be getting the credit on next statement. Well, that didn't happen, so I called CS and they tell me I was issued a credit on 8/23. I have checked and double checked every transaction from QVC,looking at order #'s and it just isn't there. I was told to check with my credit card company. I did, and they say it has not been presented to them. So, I am stuck with a loss of 2 easy payments, shipping to me, and shipping cost of item back to QVC!

Not only that, when talking to customer service rep with QVC, he put me on hold and suddenly, the call was disconnected. Then, when I talked with rep at credit card company, same thing happened. Decent customer service no longer exists. Companies just want your money and not have to deal with you.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

A better name would be customer no service. 

Honored Contributor

Ask for a mods help here, they are extremely competent and helpful.  Good luck

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Contributor

As the earlier post said, the Mods are extremely helpful, efficent & polite.  I had a problem a couple of months ago & they straightened it out in no time.

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal 

Suggest you send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Include your ORDER NUMBER & any other pertinent information in the email.  The  MODS will sort this out for you.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

QVC Customer Care

@Sapphiregal wrote:

I ordered an item back in July. I returned the item using QVC label. In August I noticed I had been charged another easy pay on it. I didn't get too concerned, just figured it was taking a little longer to be credited due to less people at work maybe. I looked at the order and saw that it said returned, so I figured I would be getting the credit on next statement. Well, that didn't happen, so I called CS and they tell me I was issued a credit on 8/23. I have checked and double checked every transaction from QVC,looking at order #'s and it just isn't there. I was told to check with my credit card company. I did, and they say it has not been presented to them. So, I am stuck with a loss of 2 easy payments, shipping to me, and shipping cost of item back to QVC!

Not only that, when talking to customer service rep with QVC, he put me on hold and suddenly, the call was disconnected. Then, when I talked with rep at credit card company, same thing happened. Decent customer service no longer exists. Companies just want your money and not have to deal with you.

Hi @Sapphiregal thank you for posting in our Community Customer Care forum today. I have sent an email regarding this refund. I have reviewed this return and I am so sorry this happened. I would be furious too had this happened to me. I have straightened it out and explained it in the email. Thank you for being our customer. -Kim

Honored Contributor

Reminds me of AOL CS in India.  I used to have many problems with the service.  Would spend hours on the phone with them.  After they determined they didn't know how to solve the problem, they'd just hang up and you got to start all over.  I'm no longer a customer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@Sapphiregal wrote:

Hi @Sapphiregal thank you for posting in our Community Customer Care forum today. I have sent an email regarding this refund. I have reviewed this return and I am so sorry this happened. I would be furious too had this happened to me. I have straightened it out and explained it in the email. Thank you for being our customer. -Kim

@Kim-QVC 

Thank you, Kim, for your very kind help on this order! You are Angel and have restored my faith in humanity! 😇😇😇

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.