Contributor

For some reason I can not see reviews at the bottom of the description and photos of the products that I view.  They use to automatically load.  It tells how many reviews, but I can’t get them to show when tapping on reviews....any instruction would be helpful!

Esteemed Contributor

I can't see half of them either.  Looks like Q has decided to eliminate those they don't want us to see.  Hmmm

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Seashell girl and @fthunt - Because of some glitches with the QVC website, the cache on devices/computers sometimes gets "overriden" when trying to fully access some of the product pages. If you clear your browser cache and cookies—or if you switch to a different browser—that typically solves the problem. (And note that even though this is a qvc.com issue that is not your fault, you still need to implement the solution on your end to see results.) Good luck!

Contributor

Frustrating I have tried clearing but still am not able to see reviews!  I have been able to post reviews, but not see any of the product reviews.  Thanks for trying!

Esteemed Contributor

@Seashell girl - What device and browser are you using? Are you going through the QVC app or accessing the QVC website?

Contributor

Just the website ...as I always have.  They use to load at the bottom of the page automatically, but only the questions and answers show on the bottom.  I click on reviews, but nothing...

Honored Contributor

Re: How to see reviews

[ Edited ]

@Seashell girl, and @fthunt,   I'm sorry you're having problems -- QVC's website has a myriad of glitches.

As @loriqvc was asking, after being sure that all cookies/cache/website data have been cleared...  it's helpful to know more details in order to troubleshoot the problem.   

This would include specifically which browser you're using (examples:  Chrome, Edge, IE, Safari, Firefox) and whether or not you tried a different browser (always a good idea to keep at least 2 browsers installed and updated).

Also, did you check to see if you have the most current version of the browser for your device and is your device's operating system software up-to-date?

In addition, knowing specific product listings would help us to see who can see the reviews and who cannot.

I tried a variety of products at random, and so far I see all the reviews loaded at the bottom of the product page with no problems.    As an example, here's a link for H215638 Charlie Bears Collectible 16" Bumble Bee Plush Bear:

https://www.qvc.com/Charlie-Bears-Collectible-16%22-Bumble-Bee-Plush-Bear.product.H215638.html

[For reference:   All of my devices have the most current operating system and browser software versions for those devices ​-- ​some of my devices are older ones.
I use an iMac (macOS 10.13.6) with either Google Chrome (v.  74.0.3729.157), or Safari (v. 12.1.1), or Firefox (v. 66.0.5).

Also,  I use the the mobile Safari browser on my iPad 6 (iOS 12.​3​), iPhone 5 (iOS 10.3.3), and iPad 3 (iOS 9.3.5).]

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova