Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

How to ask about threads or posts removed

What is the appropriate way to request info from the Q Social Team about threads or posts that are removed?  I'm relatively new posting here and I'm unsure about the 'ins and outs' of this.

TIA! Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

Re: How to ask about threads or posts removed

Hi @hildyjohnson Thank you for writing. I spoke with the other moderators and we did not delete your post. We could not find it either. We forwarded this information to our management team to look into this for you. It looks as though your last few posts have disappeared and they were not deleted by the moderation team.

Frequent Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @hildyjohnson Thank you for writing. I spoke with the other moderators and we did not delete your post. We could not find it either. We forwarded this information to our management team to look into this for you. It looks as though your last few posts have disappeared and they were not deleted by the moderation team.

@Alice-QVC

Thank you! Smiley Happy

I was so confused. I strive to meet your requirements for posting.

I do have a copy of my posts.  I also can provide links (because the basic OP is still there) if that would help.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here's the one I'm most interested in @Alice-QVC. Smiley Happy

TOPIC:

"Words to use with caution: ‘But’"

I added spaces to the link so it won't be a clickable link: 

https:  //  community.qvc.com  /t5/Community-Chat/quot-Words-to-use-with-caution-But-quot/m-p/3738168#U3738168  

QVC Customer Care

Hi @hildyjohnson I can find the post when I search the title and it does say it is in Community Chat, however when I go to the Forum Community Chat I can not find it. Seems this is one for the IT Department! We will let you know when we have any more information.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @hildyjohnson I can find the post when I search the title and it does say it is in Community Chat, however when I go to the Forum Community Chat I can not find it. Seems this is one for the IT Department! We will let you know when we have any more information.

Thanks @Alice-QVC!

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC - The thread is still there, I just saw when I was scrolling. Hope this helps