Super Contributor

How to Get Rid of Live Box Pop-up When Online?

Sometimes in the lower left corner of my screen a little box pops up with a live feed from (I guess) someone's blog (like just today it was a lady who sells fashion on QVC).  I keep X-ing out of it but it pops up again every time I go to a new page/screen on QVC. Is there any way to get rid of this popping up or is it a new "given" facet of QVC?  It's not something I want or need to see and can't find information about ending it on here.  Thanks for any help you can give me. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: How to Get Rid of Live Box Pop-up When Online?

It happens to me too, and it is super annoying.  I just keep X-ing it, and after a few times it stops.  If anyone has a more permanent solution to this, it will be much appreciated. 

Honored Contributor

Download an "ad blocker" and also set up your browsers to block ads.

Ad Block Plus is the top ad blocker - FREE.  There are others, research them.

Browser(s) ad blocker option is done through its Preferences/Settings.  Those add-ons/extensions are also FREE.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

My feelings are: if that's what it takes to help justify the existance of the forum or to help make it profitable then I'm not going to complain.

Frequent Contributor

It happens to me all the time. You close it out and it immediately comes back. Then my screen freezes. The site is useless. This also happens with that use the qvc app pop-up. It comes up on the screen so quickly you don't have time to close it. Screen is now frozen.
So I have to stop shopping.
QVC needs to use competent web people. But we know they never will.

And last I have adblocker plus. It also is useless. Has no effect whatsoever on this site. Really saf how people buy into these useless apps.