Valued Contributor

Re: How many customers thinking or have left QVC.

You should check out Amazon for shoes. They have many of the exact same shoes for less & many are free shipping & returns. I have bought sandals & boots off season at a really good price. Just a thought!

Valued Contributor

I have found the lunchtime specials & primetime specials not so special anymore! Then waiting a month for an exchange or refund is insane. I only order the things I already have & may need a different size now due to my health. Sometimes I've taken a chance & it's way too costly for s & h.

Regular Contributor

I have not quit the Q entirely. Actually some products that I have seen advertised on TV have reverted me to QVC to purchase. I don't watch nearly as much anymore. Especially since they have serious issues with the programming for Q2 and Q3. Constant repetiton of programming...not good. I have also noticed quality issues wtih some items as well. I use the online site for the few brands that I still purchase. I only order items that I am in no hurry to receive, therefore I don't have the delay in shipping issues as some have mentioned. Actually, I have received the few items that I have ordered, ahead of the promised delivery date... go figure. If we can recognize that the Q is in some sort of transistion phase, we can allow them time to make the necessary adjustments. I just hope they don't mess with HSN, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Occasional Contributor

This is really the only place we can express how we feel good or bad or LONG. We are not applying for a job lol

Valued Contributor

I would rather have a realistic timeframe for my package delivery. Recently, almost all my purchases take at least two weeks to be delivered. One package took an entire month! Another was ordered almost two weeks ago and still has not shipped! Yet, QVC's delivery estimates are usually four or five days, a week at most. Today, I received a message that said delivery would be delayed (Susan Graver's TSV which was pre-ordered). Delayed how long: a week, two weeks, three weeks? A company should at least be honest about projected delivery dates; the delivery date estimates should be much more realistic/accurate. Perhaps if they were, customers would not be as upset regarding incessant delays. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm ordering very little.  Quality is not what it was, CS (mods) are great.  Online hold is terrible and when you need to return it's over a month, then you go to the mods for a refund.  That's not ok especially where other online retailers are not having the same problem.  QVC corporate needs to look at why and if (I suspect) it's treatment of employees (?) (so retention isn't what it should be). maybe they need to re-check their priorities.  

Trusted Contributor

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

I would rather have a realistic timeframe for my package delivery. Recently, almost all my purchases take at least two weeks to be delivered. One package took an entire month! Another was ordered almost two weeks ago and still has not shipped! Yet, QVC's delivery estimates are usually four or five days, a week at most. Today, I received a message that said delivery would be delayed (Susan Graver's TSV which was pre-ordered). Delayed how long: a week, two weeks, three weeks? A company should at least be honest about projected delivery dates; the delivery date estimates should be much more realistic/accurate. Perhaps if they were, customers would not be as upset regarding incessant delays. 

------

Maybe it's the area we live in, but I've always had QVC's EDD, be 10-14 days. I'm in Washington state. 

My experience has been, that orders are delivered in this time frame, even during the pandemic (knock wood)!

The one issue that I've had; tracking sometimes isn't updated, but, that may be the shipper. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SuhseK Thank you for your response. I order from a few other places, to include Amazon. It does not take two weeks to get a package from any of the other companies. Why do orders placed with QVC take so much longer than orders placed anywhere else?

We have left.  My husband and I have been very loyal QVC customers for the past 16-17 years, but it's just no longer what it used to be.  The customer service is almost nonexistant and orders take FOREVER to ship.  The last item we ordered took TEN DAYS from the time we placed the order before it finally shipped, and it was an item that I REALLY needed ASAP as it was a computer that I needed for my work since my previous computer was having major issues and was about to die altogther.  On the several occasions when I contacted QVC to inquire as to what was going on with my order and why it was taking so ridiculously long to ship, they were completley unapologetic and just kept telling me that the order was "in process" and couldn't provide me with any other information.

We have now taken our business to HSN and it's like night and day.  We placed 3 orders this past Friday and two of them have already shipped and one is currently being packaged to ship.  Sorry, QVC, but you are really dropping the ball and losing many longtime, loyal customers.  

Contributor

I have to agree with your comments.  Their method of "selling" has changed significantly and its no longer enjoyable to watch.  Seems as though everything is "an excellent opportunity" or "this sold out 6 months ago and who knows when it will return...get it today while we have it".  The hosts today could learn from the past.  They are not presenting products showing angles of products.  Because we cannot touch and feel products should be turned over, tell us the weight!  How about revealing calories and nutritional facts on food.  Lots of high calorie, high fat content items lately.   I've always enjoyed the jewelry but hosts are not showing clasps, giving gram weights and aren't holding the pieces so you can clearly see all angles.  The clothing "ambassadors" all say "this is my favorite piece" or "if you want to try my collection this is the piece".  Customer Service is unbelievable.  I've had the system disconnect me twice and had an agent hang up on me.  I've also had issues with refunds not being applied to the "original method of payment".  Sent letter with documentation to the Global VP Customer Service and a month later still have not seen a response from her office.  I will be forwarding to the CEO, maybe he will understand the important of customer interface?  I'm already holiday shopping with other resources.  Many of the items are sold elsewhere.  In fact, Sam's Club has same jewelry if you are looking for higher end gemstones at much lower costs.  Decorating pieces are sold at the "Gift Show" in Atlanta each year, so they can be found at other retailers as well.  It's a shame and while there are the "die hards" out there, there appears to be ALOT of customers very dissatisfied.