Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

How long to wait for corporate???

Anybody know how long it takes corporate office to respond to a customer service inquiry?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: How long to wait for corporate???

@cheleinflorida wrote:

Anybody know how long it takes corporate office to respond to a customer service inquiry?

Thanks!

@cheleinflorida 

First ... are you directing your inquiry to "corporate office" or "customer service"?

Second ...   Was this an online inquiry or did you send a letter via snail mail?    

Third ....   Was the subject of your inquiry clear at first glance?   

Your comment above was a little vague, so depending on the nature of the problem, it might be better if you made the effort to pick up the phone and CALL Customer Service ... and talk to a human.

JMO, of course.

Esteemed Contributor

If your question is about an order you should email QVCSocialTeam@Qvc.com .  They generally respond within 15 minutes.  Corporate?  I have never had to contact them directly.

Occasional Contributor

I asked for help and you give me snark🙁

Honored Contributor

I dont see any snark, I see helpful suggestions.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@cheleinflorida . The other posters were not giving you snark. Your question did not give enough information for anyone to really help you. If you are concerned about an oder your best bet is  QVCSocialTeam@Qvc.com.  If it is not about an order or a refund I don't think anyone here would know how long it takes corporate to respond.

Honored Contributor

@cheleinflorida wrote:

@cheleinflorida    Snark? Only by you.  I'd take my inquiry elsewhere. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@cheleinflorida NO ONE was snarky. They gave you suggestions. Go have a cookie and relax. Geez.

Honored Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

@cheleinflorida . The other posters were not giving you snark. Your question did not give enough information for anyone to really help you. If you are concerned about an oder your best bet is  QVCSocialTeam@Qvc.com.  If it is not about an order or a refund I don't think anyone here would know how long it takes corporate to respond.

@50Mickey   @cheleinflorida 

I don't think anyone here offered "snark".   None.  When insufficient information is given, how can anyone help? 

To the best of my knowledge, no one here is psychic, so it's up to the OP to be clear enough that others can be helpful, if possible.  

Honored Contributor

@cheleinflorida wrote:

@cheleinflorida 

So, are you planning to respond or just ignore the thread you started?   How can anyone help you with insufficient information?   

Sorry, but I have to ask .... is this your first experience with a message board?   I'm asking because you don't seem to understand how they work.