Occasional Contributor

How long are returns taking to process?

[ Edited ]

I sent a bunch of stuff back to QVC, on 7/10, which was three weeks ago but I have yet to see the returns listed on my account.  Does anyone have any idea how long it is taking to process returns? I have a few more items I need to send back.

Honored Contributor

Re: How long are returns taking to process?

@JerseyShoreLover    They are painfully slow.  Sometimes the mods can help speed things up.  You may email them at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com including order numbers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I returned items and they were received by QVC on 7/19.  I have yet to see any refund. 

I called the customer service line and  they said at least 2 weeks from "received by them" date.

Honored Contributor

I usually allow three to four weeks after QVC has received my return for a refund to get to my account.  I rarely ever get the credit until the following billing cycle on my credit card.

Now that the shipping is so slow, it may take a lot longer for them to even get the return, let alone process it.

If you're concerned, I would contact the Social Team at the email address @Kachina624 provided.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Rooney  could you tell me were to go to see the tracking on a return.  I can't seem to find it.  I go to the order but there dosen't seem to be anywhere to click for return tracking, like there used to be.   Thanks. 

Super Contributor

i have several returns that should have been credited by now, but they still aren't. does seem to be taking longer than usual.

Frequent Contributor

I returned several things weeks ago, but have not been credited. It's definitely taking longer than normal. I also returned something from hsn at the same time and it was credited quickly. Maybe QVC laid off too many people. 

It's actually saving me money. I'm hesitant to purchase anything else with the internal issues they seem to be having. I totally understand the pandemic is causing issues, but the other places I shop seem to be pretty much business as usual now. 

Valued Contributor

3 to 4 weeks to see a refund if not more. Of course don't even bother to try to exchange anything.  I was just checking in to see if my returns were processed yet. Nope! Another person mentioned HSN taking care of returns in about a week. I believe QVC is holding them up so they have our money tied up. Two returns that I know they have but it's a send it my way & I paid upfront to save $ on my returns. I'm just waiting for my refund. I don't even watch at all anymore. Videos of products are still not working so they can't seem to get anything done. 

Contributor

silverfox - I use my own labels and return via the post office, so I go to their website and use their tracking info.

If you use the Q label you can go to the order status click on

view order and there is a "track your return" in the middle of the order.

Respected Contributor

I usually have returned  only defective items and only a couple of exchanges. It has been over four weeks for notification and longer to see the credit posted. I figure 10 days to two weeks for the return to arrive and add at least three weeks to process. Add to the hassle of mailing.

Amazon is so fast. Check return on site . Pick up the next business day and UPS hands or puts on the label for me ,so handy. No hassle with having to contact a carrier  for pick up. I am refunded to my account immediately in one day.  I am spoiled and I know not fair to compare. I even  can get overnight deliver in a sparsely populated area. Just amazing! They know when an item is lost in mail also and let you know this.