Super Contributor

How long after return received to be credited

I returned a pair of Martha Stewart shoes and it shows that they were delivered on 4/3.  It is now the very end day of 4/8 and I have not been credited yet.  What is the usual time between when QVC receives your return and credits you for it?  It will be six days as of tomorrow (or today as it is midnight EST as I post this).  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: How long after return received to be credited

@Linds7 - Hopefully one of the moderators will see your post and assist you. I have found that refunds are typically credited in about seven days from the item being listed as "Delivered" on the Order Status page, but I was recently informed that the system allots up to 12 days for initial refund processing after QVC receives a return, which is pretty ridiculous. I've had to reach out to the moderators for help on my last four returns. It is rare for the types of items I order (mostly kitchen and home pieces) to involve returns unless they are defective, so it has been quite frustrating to wait so long for refunds. Good luck with your situation!

Honored Contributor

in general, from time sent to time of receiving the refund it can be as long as three weeks. it can be as short as close to two weeks, sometimes a few days less.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

@Linds7 

I am sorry for any delays. Can you tell me which item has been returned and received?

Beth QVC

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@Linds7 

I am sorry - you did say the Martha Stewart shoes. It is almost my bedtime!!!! May I ask why you returned them? I have refunded you $17.31 the first of the easy pays paid. Current processing time for refunds is 3 to 5 business days.

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

I received an email confirming a refund.  THANK YOU very much!

Honored Contributor

I always receive my credit as soon as I drop off my pkg at the P.O./UPS! Oh wait, that's Amazon. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Contributor

Found takes about 10 days after they receive return then another 5 days to your credit card (almost to the date on easy pay) working your money for them!

Honored Contributor

@Linds7 wrote:

I returned a pair of Martha Stewart shoes and it shows that they were delivered on 4/3.  It is now the very end day of 4/8 and I have not been credited yet.  What is the usual time between when QVC receives your return and credits you for it?  It will be six days as of tomorrow (or today as it is midnight EST as I post this).  

@Linds7 

About 5 or 6 business days, in my experience.

Contributor

Whenever they get ready! Every time I have an issue im told a different answer. My package tracking shows it was delivered4-6-19. It’s now 4-15-19! Still not processed!

contacted CS with tracking info still nothing! I feel your pain...