Valued Contributor

Re: How does the new wish list work??

I so agree with all of you who want the Notes to come back. I don't even look at my Wish List any more thus I am shopping less and less! I had information about sizing up or down. For cosmetic items, I recorded Color. And I ALWAYS recorded the price because it was the easiest way to immediately note a price drop or often, an increase!

No matter how much we request the Notes section back, they are not going to deliver on this. They even ignore comments about it.

Contributor

Count me in as a displeased user. I agree with others re: pulling up an item on my wish list and trying to get sizing info, description and reviews. Spent a lot of time trying to figure it out - so I gave up. No sale!!

I'm also very frustrated by the "search function". It takes several seconds between my input to show up on search bar, one letter at a time comes up & then a few seconds for the next letter to show up. What's up with that? 

Whoever reprogrammed the QVC webpage has made it very user unfriendly!!  

Contributor

I WANT MY OLD WISH LIST BACK!  ARE YOU LISTENING TO ALL OF US, QVC?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm not happy that there is no easy way to get to the wish list.  There is no longer a drop down box.  This whole website is a disaster.

Trusted Contributor

What you wrote is exactly how the new wishlist works. I read on another thread that the old wishlist is available on Safari (not Chrome). I have tried Safari on my iPad and the old wish list is there. Plus, you can enlarge the fonts. Hope this helps.

Valued Contributor

@Lisa Ywrote:

What you wrote is exactly how the new wishlist works. I read on another thread that the old wishlist is available on Safari (not Chrome). I have tried Safari on my iPad and the old wish list is there. Plus, you can enlarge the fonts. Hope this helps.

I use Safari on my iPad, and I most certainly (😢 😰😭) do not have the old Wish List.

Trusted Contributor

Same here. I'm using Safari as we speak and looking at the "new and definitely not improved" wish list. I don't understand how making the wish list user go through extra steps to read reviews or look at item descriptions is an improvement. Having to add an item to your cart or open a new page to view that info is ridiculous. Half of the time I can't delete items from my wish list and clicking on the box to hide cancelled orders never works. Was nothing wrong with the old wish list, it was actually a much better system. Don't understand this constant tinkering with the QVC website.