Frequent Contributor

How do you return a ring after 3 yrs?

[ Edited ]

Have a DQ ring that the stone are getting a little dark.  Cant print out a return and dont have the slip anymore.  Thanks

Trusted Contributor

Re: How do you return a ring after 3 yrs?

@clove4 I believe you have to have the receipt. However, it's always best to contact the social team to get the correct answers. 

Honored Contributor

@clove4 Here is the email for the Social Team:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

@cjm61 When suggesting the Social Team it's best to provide the info as not everyone knows it Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids You are probably correct. I saw she had 70+ posts so figured she had already seen the email address a dozen times. It's also easy to search.

Esteemed Contributor

@clove4   Yes, you can contact the social team here or call and speak to a CS representative.  Even if you don't have the receipt they should be able to pull it up as purchased on your account.  Years ago,  I was able to do this with a DQ ring I'd had for awhile.

Honored Contributor

This is what it says under the DMQ Warranty:

Warranty

Diamonique® simulated diamonds are clear or colored simulated diamonds and have been crafted to the highest standards, where the quality is guaranteed for as long as you own them. We’ll either replace or repair the Diamonique simulated diamond in its original setting should it become damaged (chipped, cracked, scratched), lose its brilliance, or if it’s lost due to a defect in the manufacture or workmanship of the setting. If the Diamonique simulated diamond cannot feasibly be replaced, or the jewelry piece repaired, we’ll return the full amount paid at the time of purchase. For more information, contact the QVC Customer Care Team at 800-367-9444.

This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.

Honored Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@clove4   Yes, you can contact the social team here or call and speak to a CS representative.  Even if you don't have the receipt they should be able to pull it up as purchased on your account.  Years ago,  I was able to do this with a DQ ring I'd had for awhile.

Unfortunately, purchases are NOT kept in the system indefinitely.

I was looking for a L&L receipt and they were unable to get it for me.

Too old and no longer available.  L&L required my invoice # or they would not honor the warranty.

I was told when inquiring about Diamonique warranties I had to have the receipt.

I now save all Diamonique receipts and anything else that has a lengthy warranty.

Checking w/ the mods is always the first step.

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife   I sure am glad I read your post or I'd have never known this.  I would've never thought they couldn't just pull up any purchase, regardless.

Honored Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@RespectLife   I sure am glad I read your post or I'd have never known this.  I would've never thought they couldn't just pull up any purchase, regardless.

@cheriere 

Let me clarify.....I mean, it does go back a while...so OP may have some luck....but after a couple years....some of the orders disappear!

It doesn't go back to every order I ever placed.

I have never in my life bought L&L anywhere else, but they said they couldn't find it and neither could I.

QVC Customer Care

@clove4 wrote:

Have a DQ ring that the stone are getting a little dark.  Cant print out a return and dont have the slip anymore.  Thanks

@clove4 We will do what we can to help locate the Diamonique order in question, please email us a good description and approximately when it was purchased, It should qualify for the Diamonique Warranty. 

QVC SocialTeam@qvc.com

Susan