Respected Contributor

How do you return a food item?

I ordered pot stickers and we just don't like them... not at all as we expected.  Do you return frozen foods?  What is the process, please?

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

Re: How do you return a food item?

@spent2much.  You don't return.  call CS, they'll credit you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@spent2much From what I've read on these forums for ages, you don't return food.

Contact Customer Service or post here in the Customer Care forum and the Mods will help you!

Respected Contributor

@spent2much you will need to call customer service and let them know you are not satisfied with the food item. They will take it from there...you may even be able to get the MODs on this forum to help. QVC does not take back frozen foods so they will give you further instructions.

Frequent Contributor

I recently had a food return but it wasn't frozen. Customer service credited my account and just asked that I consider donating the product rather than toss. It was individually packaged popcorn and just wasn't impressed with the product for the price but it was a hit at our church food bank.  I would imagine the return process for frozen food would be something similar.

Respected Contributor

Thanks to each of you who responded!  Smiley Wink

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@spent2much you will need to call customer service and let them know you are not satisfied with the food item. They will take it from there...you may even be able to get the MODs on this forum to help. QVC does not take back frozen foods so they will give you further instructions.

--------------

My understanding is that QVC will not take back any food, frozen or otherwise.  I have never had a problem with getting refund for food that came defrosted, just didn't taste good, etc.

How do I return a frozen food item?

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC  Could you please help me with an order?  I have tried contacting CS by phone several times, but QVC is currently not taking customer service phone calls most of the day.

I have what were supposed to be those frozen Authentic Gourmet Maple Pecan Strudels.  But they arrived a half frozen molded clump of a mess.  The inner packaging was also ripped open in multiple places -- it looked as if a box-cutter cut through the plastic.  

Customers cannot return food, but I cannot even get through to CS for a complete refund.  Please help.

Thank you. 

QVC Customer Care

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Barbara-QVC  Could you please help me with an order?  I have tried contacting CS by phone several times, but QVC is currently not taking customer service phone calls most of the day.

I have what were supposed to be those frozen Authentic Gourmet Maple Pecan Strudels.  But they arrived a half frozen molded clump of a mess.  The inner packaging was also ripped open in multiple places -- it looked as if a box-cutter cut through the plastic.  

Customers cannot return food, but I cannot even get through to CS for a complete refund.  Please help.

Thank you. 

Hi @Caaareful Shopper 

I have refunded $17.07 to your Visa. I am sorry the strudels arrived this way.

Barb

Customer Care