Respected Contributor

How do you know when they have sent the exchange?

I dont do exchanges usually because it would take forever to get product, send back and them send you a new one.  So I bought a pair of spenco sandals and did not like color and they were big.  The cost of postage both receiving and returned paid for 1/3 of shoes so decided to try the exchange.  How do I know they sent a new pair.  Do they send something to inform you?

Respected Contributor

Re: How do you know when they have sent the exchange?

They usually send me an email but I also sign in and look at my order status from the drop down menu at the top right of the screen.  It will show when the item you returned was received back at their warehouse and will show the replacement in process.  An email should follow when it is shipped.  Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

I returned for exchange 3 times; it worked once!  If I remember my order status showed the new one shipped with no charge.  Good Luck. 

Honored Contributor

It will show it under order status.  I am waiting for an exchange too.  I do remember when I did it before it took forever to get.  

Respected Contributor

I got an email when my exchange was on the way. That was my first exchange and it went smoothly. I’ve just done another one and hope all goes well again.

Frequent Contributor

I was very leary about exchanging some since there have been so many posts about them. I decided to try one on a TSV when I wanted a different size but still wanted to take advantage of the TSV price. It took about 3 weeks to come back and it worked exactly as advertised. Since then I’ve done 2 more exchanges and both have come in about the same amount of time. Hope it works just as well for you.