Respected Contributor

How do you increase the amount of auto pay

without canceling then redoing (which probably takes a long time to become accurate) or calling in ? I see nothing in the 'manage autopay ' ? 

QVC Customer Care

Re: How do you increase the amount of auto pay

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

without canceling then redoing (which probably takes a long time to become accurate) or calling in ? I see nothing in the 'manage autopay ' ? 

@okaywitheasypay  QVC Sets the terms of how many EZ Pays are offered on items. 

Hope that helps answer the question,

Susan

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC  no it does not . TY, but perhaps I was not clear. I was asking about autopay on a QVC credit card account. How does one increase the monthly amount taken out of bank account towards the QVC credit card balance ?

Valued Contributor

To increase your monthly payment that is automatically deducted for your credit card, you should contact the credit card company who administers the card. It should be Syncrony.  You might be able to go online to the account and do it automatically, or make an additional payment monthly. 

Helen852
QVC Customer Care

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@Susan-QVC  no it does not . TY, but perhaps I was not clear. I was asking about autopay on a QVC credit card account. How does one increase the monthly amount taken out of bank account towards the QVC credit card balance ?

@okaywitheasypay   Your best bet would be to contact Synchrony Bank at 

1-877-490-1787. 

Susan

Esteemed Contributor

I would  think because it is on autopay, it only takes out the amount due for that month. I would think you could take off auto pay and you pay each month what you want. 

Respected Contributor

@Helen852 When an extra payment is made if it is the same or more then it is counted as your not owing the next month's or whatever amount and then autopay is not taken out which kind of negates the convenince of autopay .

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

I would  think because it is on autopay, it only takes out the amount due for that month. I would think you could take off auto pay and you pay each month what you want. 

@elated autopay does take out the amount due for the month , but I was inquiring if there was an easy online way to pay ahead and retain autopay . Without making a tedious--generally pack a lunch and be told how happy they are to have you as a customer type of call to increase the amount of autopay coming out. But I guess it cannot . 

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC  thanks for your help and the #. I guess that is the only way.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@okaywitheasypay  earlier this year I was talking to my insurance agent (vehicle). I´m on auto pay but decided to make the payment while I was talking with her and she promised that she would cancel the auto pay for that month. She did  not.

Guess what? the auto pay came out right on time.

If I were you I would make a payment, say a week before the auto pay kicks in. Pay more than the autopay just incase. See if the auto pay will still be taken out. If not, you are still covered for that month.