Occasional Contributor

How do you change the scent on future shipments for AD plans?

I can't figure out how to change the scent on future shipments for my auto-delivery plans. This new order page design is terrible! I don't want to call customer service each time I need to change a scent. Help!

Trusted Contributor

Re: How do you change the scent on future shipments for AD plans?

you need to call customer service.. before its too late, amd they ship it out

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@venicemom- I have some philosophy A/D items.

I click on the order where it says "View/Edit Plan".  Once you've opened that up, at the top it shows what the item/fragrance is and underneath the word "Edit" with a red arrow to the right.

Click on the red arrow and it shows you the options to switch to.  I don't know if this is what you're trying to figure out, but I hope it helps.

UPDATE:  Okay, I just looked at a couple of mine and it's crazy.  Even though I'm supposed to be able to edit the fragrance choice, because the set is no longer offered, the system won't let you change it.  Just says "Item no longer available".

So the only way to edit it would be to call CS.  That's going to be a problem!  I also don't like that it keeps throwing you back to the "All Orders" page.

This new system needs some looking at by the I.T. staff!

@Barbara-QVC @Melvin-QVC or any other moderator:  can you send this feedback to the appropriate department?  TIA.

Valued Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@venicemom- I have some philosophy A/D items.

I click on the order where it says "View/Edit Plan".  Once you've opened that up, at the top it shows what the item/fragrance is and underneath the word "Edit" with a red arrow to the right.

Click on the red arrow and it shows you the options to switch to.  I don't know if this is what you're trying to figure out, but I hope it helps.

UPDATE:  Okay, I just looked at a couple of mine and it's crazy.  Even though I'm supposed to be able to edit the fragrance choice, because the set is no longer offered, the system won't let you change it.  Just says "Item no longer available".

So the only way to edit it would be to call CS.  That's going to be a problem!  I also don't like that it keeps throwing you back to the "All Orders" page.

This new system needs some looking at by the I.T. staff!

@Barbara-QVC @Melvin-QVC or any other moderator:  can you send this feedback to the appropriate department?  TIA.

Exactly!!  I checked mine for my December shipment after reading about changes the other day.  I can't even tell which scent mine is because I had selected different scents for each delivery right away. 

I ended up just canceling my December shipment because I have no clue what scent it would be.

Occasional Contributor

Delaying a future shipment has changed as well. Before I was able to click on the calendar option and pick a new date. Now I can only change the cycle (90 days, 120 days...) or skip a shipment. This new page is not customer friendly at all. QVC IT staff fix it!