Trusted Contributor

I've tried calling all the numbers. None of them work. ?????? 

Honored Contributor

None of the computer gateways work either so just hold onto your item numbers until things are up and working again. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Why,oh why, is this a regular occurrence? Great it dept!

Trusted Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Yes and on top of this I just received two orders that belong to other people and I presume they received mine !!!   Called CS and not a thing they can do about it at this time.  So annoying !!!  I'ev never seen an outfit run like this one, not only is their web system a mess so is their packing dept.  - it's REALY unreal ! 

QVC Customer Care

@silver fox wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Yes and on top of this I just received two orders that belong to other people and I presume they received mine !!!   Called CS and not a thing they can do about it at this time.  So annoying !!!  I'ev never seen an outfit run like this one, not only is their web system a mess so is their packing dept.  - it's REALY unreal ! 

Hi @Silver Fox1

I am sorry that you received the wrong orders.  Please email your order information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to check on the situation for you when our systems are available.

Thank you for your patience.

Barb

Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@silver fox wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Wow! I've never received someone else's order. That's kinda creepy. I just spoke with a very nice CS rep and she said everything is down now. Everything!! :-( 

Honored Contributor

I could not sleep last night and got up at 3 AM today....nothing was working then either!  How does QVC stay in business😶?

Trusted Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@silver fox wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Wow! I've never received someone else's order. That's kinda creepy. I just spoke with a very nice CS rep and she said everything is down now. Everything!! :-( 

I forgot to add one thing: there's no way to order right now. No way. 

Respected Contributor

Re: How do we order?

[ Edited ]

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@silver fox wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@10000Nicknames @Silver Fox1

I've received someone else's order the last 4 years 4 times and the items weren't even close (box of bed sheets received for a makeup item, giant box with dry ice of sea food received for an order of peanuts).

The only thing that happens is you get a refund, if, in fact, the item you ordered is not available. CS will reordered your item and express ship it, though, if it is available.

Respected Contributor

I wish they would use another photo instead of this one: