Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

How do we find One Day Only items?

There used to be a box for it on the home page, but now there is nothing. The Top Finds page has a lot of things, but not all the ODOs. The Deals page didn't have them or maybe I missed them because there were too many things. Typing One Day Only into the search bad takes me to the TSV page. I see some ODO things in the Recently on Air box and some under Top Finds, but I see no way to quickly show me all of the ODO offers in one easy location.

Please help!

Honored Contributor

Re: How do we find One Day Only items?

[ Edited ]

Well, like I do with lunchime specials I put one day only in quotes in the Search QVC box.  2 items came up.  Not sure if that's accurate.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue  Are you sure they aren't all listed in the Top Finds link?  I thought they were!

QVC Customer Care

@ChynnaBlue We are very sorry for any inconvenience with the "One Day Only price".  The way you were searching for those items was correct.  

"One of the many surprises and delights about shopping QVC is the opportunity to take advantage of our One Day Only Price® on select items. A One Day Only Price pops up unexpectedly* and offers a savings off of the QVC Price that's only valid until the end of the day or until the item has sold out, whichever occurs first."

Honored Contributor

I guess that means the old spot is gone.  I just typed one time only price and two items came up.  I wonder how the q thinks new people to the website will find them?  They won't know to type a small story in the search bar.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@ChynnaBlue, this has been a pet peeve of mine lately, too. I've almost posted the exact question. I have found recently that you need to type in "one day only price" and not just "one day only" to get to the correct page. 

QVC, why can't there be an easy place for us to click daily to find these one day only specials?! Dumb shopping website at best.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Paulette-QVC wrote:

@ChynnaBlue We are very sorry for any inconvenience with the "One Day Only price".  The way you were searching for those items was correct.  

"One of the many surprises and delights about shopping QVC is the opportunity to take advantage of our One Day Only Price® on select items. A One Day Only Price pops up unexpectedly* and offers a savings off of the QVC Price that's only valid until the end of the day or until the item has sold out, whichever occurs first."

But I am not actually finding them all when they do pop up, so I don't think I am doing it correctly. Could you please be more specific?

And maybe I should rewrite my question. These used to be easy to find and now they're difficult to find. Why did you make a change that made it more difficult for customers? That's my real question. Why is it so much harder now, @Paulette-QVC?

Honored Contributor

@castlenv wrote:

Well, like I do with lunchime specials I put one day only in quotes in the Search QVC box.  2 items came up.  Not sure if that's accurate.

Thank you, @kaydee50, it looks like that does it. I tried One Day Only Price without the quotes and it brought up a LOT of items, including the ODO items, but they weren't labeled as being ODOs. I did it again with the quotes and only the ODO items came up and they were tagged with the red ODO tag.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@ChynnaBlue  Are you sure they aren't all listed in the Top Finds link?  I thought they were!

I only saw two of the three I'd found other ways. More may have been listed, but I'm not going to search multiple pages hunting for them when we should have a way to show just those items. They used to have a button on the home page that did that, so I don't know why the designers decided to make the site more difficult instead of easier. Feels like they're forcing us to browse instead of just showing us the deals we want and I don't support that sales tactic.

QVC Social Team

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I only saw two of the three I'd found other ways. More may have been listed, but I'm not going to search multiple pages hunting for them when we should have a way to show just those items. They used to have a button on the home page that did that, so I don't know why the designers decided to make the site more difficult instead of easier. Feels like they're forcing us to browse instead of just showing us the deals we want and I don't support that sales tactic.

Hello @ChynnaBlue - You can find the ODO's under Top Finds on the homepage. There will be a change to the search function that you will be able to type in One Day Only and they will populate for you. Hope this helps!