Super Contributor

How do I get to Shop QVC TV?

This new format on the webpage has me baffled.  I always check what has been shown on Shop QVC TV.  I can't find a way to get there.  I just need instructions on how to find what was previously in the upper right corner that was SHOP QVC TV.  I want to see what was on QVC TV that day.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: How do I get to Shop QVC TV?

Maddening, isn’t it, when they make annoying changes w/o a word!

Go to Menu, on top left.  Scroll down & you’ll find it.  Took me a day!

Super Contributor

I'm with ya!  I emailed them and their reply was that they are sorry I didn't like the new site and they would forward my email to the powers that be.  The web site was fine before they changed it.  I can't find anything and I have been trying to navigate it for the past couple of days.  Very frustrating.  At least I will save some money now, I can't find anything!

Valued Contributor

@teachergal When I am on QVC homepage there is a row of icons on top of the page. One of them is shop live tv. This is where you can watch live but if you scroll down you will see recently aired items. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
QVC Customer Care

@teachergal wrote:

This new format on the webpage has me baffled.  I always check what has been shown on Shop QVC TV.  I can't find a way to get there.  I just need instructions on how to find what was previously in the upper right corner that was SHOP QVC TV.  I want to see what was on QVC TV that day.  

Hi @teachergal - Thank you for posting in our forums today. We suggest to click on the Menu link in the left corner to begin your navigation. ~Kim

Trusted Contributor

@teachergalwrote:

HI@teachergal, I am  now having the same problem as you, it is driving me crazy! When a show that I normally watch airs & I see something I like & may want to buy, I usually look it up on my Laptop, I CAN'T DO THAT TODAY, WHAT? I don't know what QVC has done, but if it worked why did they fix it?! Guess I'm not pc savvy enough to figure it out. Anyway, GOOD LUCK to us both!Woman Frustrated Leiloni

Trusted Contributor

@Magnywrote:

Maddening, isn’t it, when they make annoying changes w/o a word!

Go to Menu, on top left.  Scroll down & you’ll find it.  Took me a day!

MinNYC, Thank you so much! I was having problems too. I will try & do this, SMH, we should have been giving a warning.Woman Frustrated Have a great day! Leiloni

Super Contributor

Thanks for the help.

Super Contributor

Thanks, but why the change?