Honored Contributor

Re: How convenient, another web site glitch

Ladies, I feel safe in assuming that if the more 'didactic'... among us had encountered these ridiculous glitches when they wanted to shop their commentary would be far different... I suspect we'd see a bit more ire and a bit less 'holier than thou'...  

Woman Surprised Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

@Mominohio You are so right, there should be no judgment as to when people shop. It's not last minute, everyone is entitled to shop when they want. People have busy lives and many work on weekends.
That is frustrating that the site isn't working, it was offered as a two day all weekend event. I really hope they get things back up and running for you!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

You've had all week-end; why did you wait until the last minute?  I did my shopping last night and this morning with no problem.

I can't believe you people.

@Mominohio.  "I mean really QVC, this is happening every time you have a big event."

When?  Every time?

@Kachina624    You have got to be kidding!  You know, some people work on weekends.  Until I retired from my part time weekend job last week, I was one of them. 

Late day Sunday, would have been the only time for me to shop online.  I'm not one of those people who does personal shopping when I'm supposed to be on the job. 

Trusted Contributor

Nobody should have to justify when they choose to shop! This is on QVC, period! Sorry that you are unable to shop WHEN YOU CHOOSE, folks!😣
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

You've had all week-end; why did you wait until the last minute?  I did my shopping last night and this morning with no problem.

I can't believe you people.

HAHAHAHA!!!  Are you serious? 

THEN WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING ANYTHING SHOWN ON TV AFTER THIS MORNING?! SMH. Why have a show period, if people should have shopped yesterday and this morning, only, and according to your schedule? 

Valued Contributor

I’m disappointed that the moderators aren’t in front of this. They are the social team that manages these forums as well as social media for the company, and they have been silent. The least they could do is let us know they hear us, and the IT department is working to resolve the issue.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
Nobody should have to justify when they choose to shop! This is on QVC, period! Sorry that you are unable to shop WHEN YOU CHOOSE, folks!😣

I wish I could give you 10❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Shouldn't have waited to the last minute.

@rms1954- That's a snarky comment to make and not helpful.  I ordered several things yesterday.  I also wanted to take some time earlier today to browse and perhaps order more.  I did not wait to the last minute.

The site hasn't been working for hours, not minutes.  And it does happen just about every time, which is exactly why I ordered some things I was sure of wanting yesterday.

If QVC says it's a "free shipping weekend", that's exactly what it should be.  Blaming the customer is ridiculous.

Trusted Contributor

I get error page when I try to buy something!!

Honored Contributor

@kze wrote:

I get error page when I try to buy something!!

@kze- Yes, that's what I've been getting since earlier this afternoon.  What do you bet the "glitch" will all be resolved, when the clock strikes midnight?