Respected Contributor

Re: How convenient, another web site glitch

Seriously QVC? 

You a large company dealing with the public,

you can not afford to hire competent people or what?

Totally ridiculous to run a business this way!!

Tnis does seem to a reoccurring issue with you. Totally unacceptable!!

You want to entice new customers? You want to keep your old customers?

Get your act together for heavens sake  and do something about this issue!

No way to run a business of any kind period these days!!!!!

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

You've had all week-end; why did you wait until the last minute?  I did my shopping last night and this morning with no problem.

I can't believe you people.

@Mominohio.  "I mean really QVC, this is happening every time you have a big event."

When?  Every time?

@Kachina624 

It really isn't up to you when people choose to shop, or have the time to do so. QVC has offered a time frame, and then they can't seem to keep their systems working to honor their customers needs during the offer time.

I have seen this exact same thing happen several other times this year alone, and in years past when they have a big event like this, usually when free shipping is happening. And I'm not the only one posting about this happening both now and in the past. 

They need to get with the times and upgrade their site, their shipping etc. 

Valued Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

just when people want to search for items during a free shipping event. 

I mean really QVC, this is happening every time you have a big event. 

Did y'all reach your limit of free shipping you were wanting to give, so you jam the site so we cannot search for hours at the end of the event, or what? 

QVC needs to offer another day free shipping since they couldn't follow through and give their customers a totally working web site after all the hype of 'free shipping weekend'. 

This continually happening is just unacceptable. This company is a hot mess. 

How much ya wanna bet when they go to repeats overnight, the search function will miraculously be working again, after the free shipping offer has expired?

@Mominohio 
I agree. I did a lot of shopping yesterday, but I wanted to shop a bit more this evening. I thought it was my computer, so I ran a cleaner, logged back into QVC and it's QVC screwing up the last few hours of free shipping. Oh, I'[m sure in another hour the search function will be working again. 
What happened QVC, did we spend too much money and you lost money on the free shiping?

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Honored Contributor

Shouldn't have waited to the last minute.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Suggestion Box... Field a fully functional, user friendly website and hire a competent, professional IT staff to manage it and to manage it effectively and competently... Your theoretically valued customers deserve it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

That's really not the point, nor is it accurate. This glitch has been going on now for several hours and NOT A WORD, as usual, from our friends... at QVC... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

And I guess for the record, I did shop, and heavily, yesterday and early today. But during any free shipping event. I spend some time late evening when I can sit down and not be interrupted, to search quite a few brands and categories that I routinely buy from, to be sure there isn't something I'm needing or something I've been watching to make some final decisions about ordering. I compare previous prices (because during free shipping events, some prices go up from what they were previously), search and look at all the options in certain categories etc. 

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

You've had all week-end; why did you wait until the last minute?  I did my shopping last night and this morning with no problem.

I can't believe you people.

@Mominohio.  "I mean really QVC, this is happening every time you have a big event."

When?  Every time?

@Kachina624 
I don't think it should matter WHEN people are doing their shopping, QVC said iit's FREE SHIPPING all weekend.
I can't believe you're critisizing people that want to shop now.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954 

For the record, I didn't. I wanted to search the site and perhaps buy more. 

It isn't the fault of the customer that QVC can't meet the needs of the event. 

But hey, your empathy is certainly appreciated. 

Trusted Contributor

@Imtep, they didn't wait until the last minute. They are/were well within the time frame allotted by QVC to take advantage of the free shipping offer. This is on QVC, not the frustrated people who are only trying to shop.