Honored Contributor

How can you purchase a top without measurements?

[ Edited ]

I have looked at several tops in Ugg under the Koolaburra and when I click on "Click Here" on the left hand side a popup appears stating it can't be loaded.  How can you purchase a top with no measurements.  QVC really needs to correct this and fast.  What is going on, Q?

A391779 and A392469   Items that do not bring up measurements

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: How can you purchase a top without measurements?

@Katcat1 wrote:

I have looked at several tops in Ugg under the Koolaburra and when I click on "Click Here" on the left hand side a popup appears stating it can't be loaded.  How can you purchase a top with no measurements.  QVC really needs to correct this and fast.  What is going on, Q?

which item?  just click on 3 things and the measurements came up

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1     I just checked on several of these tops and the measurements came up for all of them under the description. And it says click here to see measurements for the item and a whole page of measurements came up. I don't think it is a QVC issue. 

Frequent Contributor

This happens to me quite often when I'm on the Firefox browser. When I switch to Internet Explorer, the measurements come up.  The measurements also come up on my Ipad.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1   On my computer a MacBook with safari browser both of these items show descriptions. At the end of the description( that gives the length)  there is a sentence that says to find specific measurements for this item click here. I clicked and a whole page of measurements came up. It is not a QVC problem if others can see the measurements. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@50Mickey wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1   On my computer a MacBook with safari browser both of these items show descriptions. At the end of the description( that gives the length)  there is a sentence that says to find specific measurements for this item click here. I clicked and a whole page of measurements came up. It is not a QVC problem if others can see the measurements. 

It is a QVC problem. As a retailer it is their responsibility to  make sure their sites work with all browsers and operating systems. I have this same issue all the time when checking measurements  on clothing. It is frustrating and I buy A LOT of clothing here. I have passed by so many items because I cannot get the measurements to load. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I get measurements using Google Chrome on those items.

This is almost always experienced by people using Safari on an iPad.  If I had that situation, I'd download another browser as a very simple solution and switch back and forth. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

sometimes it simply takes time for someone to wake up and realize the "click here" measurements aren't there. I won't buy unless I can check the actual measurements too, and I have come back later and they were loaded. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   I'm using Safari on a MacBook and have no problem seeing the measurements.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a brand new iPad Pro, and they don't always load, and I frequently get a message that they can't be loaded at  this time. I also design websites, so I am not a novice at using a website.