New Contributor

How can a Pre Sale for a TSV not ship for a week?

Hi,

I called today but no one could give me an adequate answer to this question.  I placed an order in 2/14/20 at 11:45 AM for the Beekman TSV, almost a full 12 hours before it was live.

My account was charged, and it was placed In PROCESS, yet my order has not shupped.  It is sitting.  The rep told me it is sold out, which it is not as its still available online as both a single ship and auto ship.  

I would just like to get an honest answer.  I also thought money doesn't leave my account till ready to ship.  

Can someone PLEASE look into this, and let me know why it is sitting in the stage where I can not change or cancel, yet it's not being shipped.  

ALso, I was told NONE of them were shipped, yet online are reviews from people who already received their orders!  

A responsible, honest answer, and getting my product to me in a timely way ( on your schedule...as it's supposed to be here according to your scheduled delivery date....tomorrow 2/20/20) yet, hasn't shipped!

Please QVC....what's happened to you???

Contributor

Re: How can a Pre Sale for a TSV not ship for a week?

It is not just you as I have the same issue and am getting tired of it. It isn't just the TSVs everything I order sits "In Process" for days. How come Amazon can get almost everything you order in one or two days and with QVC it is one or two weeks. I also do not understand why if it is just sitting somewhere that it cannot be changed or cancelled. Probably because they know a lot of people would cancel if they could. Things are worse since they started QVC 2 and QVC 3 and took over HSN. Maybe they should do one and do it well. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The TSV may not have arrived in the warehouse yet.  Please don't expect CS to know all the intricate details of warehouse operations.  They are wise to not get into discussions about what goes on in the warehouse.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I should have added that all my orders, mostly clothing, has been shipping very fast.  I have no complaints.  Some vendor shipped items may be taking longer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Aimeersd   As soon as you place your order, a hold is put on your account for that amount.  How long it stays on hold is completely up to your bank.  The money is not actually withdrawn from your account until the item is shipped.  This is the way it's done with every online business.  Amazon does this, too.  For instance, I placed an order with Amazon this morning and then checked my account for other reasons.  The charge was showing as pending but had not been taken out.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

QVC is a mickey mouse operation next to Amazon and shouldn't even be compared, most places are. I get my orders from other places at about the same time Q takes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It has only been 4 days.  It's possible that the TSV is shipping directly  from the manufacturer and they have shipped them all out yet.  Remember there was the weekend and 2/17 was a holiday, President's Day.  That would set things back by 2 days.  My office sent me a package on 2/14 and they were getting all antsy and saying "lost" because it didn't arrive on Monday or Tuesday.  It was UPS but it was handed off to the USPS to deliver so I knew I wouldn't get it until Wed, maybe even Thur.  It came today.  

New Contributor

I forgot to say, I also ordered a different product from the same company, a day later ( the day they actually did the tsv) and that was shipped and I already received it, however the TSV which I ordered a day and a half earlier, is still IN PROCESS, with a delivery date of today? Still no response from QVC?