Super Contributor

How Many Days or Weeks Until Refund Shows Up?

[ Edited ]

An item I sent back reached the return center in North Carolina (sent from Tennessee) on March 30.  How many days or weeks does it take for the refund to reach my account?  I'm still doing an easy pay on this item and would like for it to stop soon as possible.  It seems that the refund amounts get less and less perhaps because of  the charge for the return label.  I have ordered fewer items because of shipping and return problems. But there are still some things that I get here simply because the local stores don't have the stock sadly.

Honored Contributor

Re: How Many Days or Weeks Until Refund Shows Up?

It's not unusual for mine to take three weeks after I've mailed the return before I actually get the credit.

Esteemed Contributor

@InStitches49 - I typically find that my refund posts to my account within a week of the item arriving at QVC. If you want to make sure your refund is posted quickly, send an email with your order details to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com—they're great about getting the return credit applied in a timely manner so your Easy Pays stop.

Honored Contributor

@InStitches49   the refunds should be whatever you paid in minus whatever original Shipping &Handling you paid plus assuming you used the label, the cost of the label.  I just made a return on a sale item that was on 5 EZPAYS.  My EZP’s barely covered my costs.  That made for a small refund.

Yes, it hurts to lose that money.  I would have saved a few more dollars if I hadn’t used their label, but I did know how much my return would cost when I ordered.  

Super Contributor

millieshops, 

Sadly even going by colors shown on the computer and/or the sizing given an item still isn't right and has to be returned.  I'd love to get more at the local stores but they are pitiful even in this big city.  I just don't see the stores restocking much anymore and most of the time if an item isn't in the store ordering it is still a questionable purchase.