Respected Contributor
Accepted Solution

How Long is the Average Return taking these days?

[ Edited ]

I'm defintely rethinking any QVC purchase these days.  I have one return that still hasn't been processed and it's going on a month now. I used the QVC return label and can't even get tracking information.

This really is unaceptable for any company.

I'm a 30 year customer, but I am starting to shop elsewhere more and more.  It's disappointing.  

Is there an average time to process a return these days?

Respected Contributor

Re: How Long is the Average Return taking these days?

@Georgiagrama   I track my item and once it gets delivered to the QVC warehouse, I wait 7 days.  Once it hits 7 days, I call customer service and every time they have processed the return/credit, even though the item is sitting in their warehouse but not yet processed.    Usually a few days after that, I'll get the confirmation email that they are processing my return, but the amount is $0 on the email because they have already processed the credit to my credit card.

All returns taken to the post office are done using the QVC return label, I get a receipt with the tracking number and track it though smart label newgistics to know the date it was delivered.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I rarely use Q's return label. It is the lowest priority mail, slower than pony express most of the time. 

I pay and print priority postage online at usps.com. I keep a few flat rate envelopes at home (free from post office or order online). The little extra I pay is worth it because I get real tracking and it gets to Q much faster. It usually gets processed sooner too.

Respected Contributor

I have found the QVC return time varies.  Sometimes it is quick, sometimes takes awhile.  Doesn't matter to me because it always eventually is processed and appears on my credit card.  I use easy pay so the amount to be refunded is small and makes no difference to me when it is applied to my credit card.

I have never had a problem receiving the credit which is the important thing to me.  I always use the QVC return label because the convenience is important to me.

If I were to return a high value item to any company, I would use either UPS or FedEx and to get an actual tracking receipt.

Frequent Contributor

I returned a pair of Denim & Co a month ago and still have no refund.

Valued Contributor

I just did a return yesterday, wrong color and wrong size.   I contacted the Qteam and they already gave me credit and closed down my easy pay.   I do not know when the return package will get to Florence, NC but I am happy that I have been credited already.

Thank heavens for the Qteam, they are the best.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have

done the same.  And qvc response and service has been great!

New Contributor

Yes it's pretty easy actually. All you hsve to do is get in touch with them directly 

Respected Contributor

My return times have varied also.  Some are done quickly and others have taken over a month.  How have you all done on doing an exchange using the return label?  I've rarely done that but did it with a pair of Clark's shoes from QVC recently.  I asked for another size but still haven't heard anything back. 

Valued Contributor

I must admit, I hardly do exchange.  Can not remember when it was.    If something does not work I will actually gift to someone else.  I hate returns because now a days it takes forever.