Esteemed Contributor

How IS THE CONTRIBUTOR RANKED

Just curious, I have a list of contributors in order.  But what are the numbers from one level to another. 

Honored Contributor

Re: How IS THE CONTRIBUTOR RANKED

There is a post on this forum (posted in several places) that lists the number ranges for each rank.  I will see if I can find it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Posted by @sunshine45

i had found these rankings on an HP forum months ago and had posted them here. it seems to be what qvc has applied in the new forums. i THINK this is the full list of forum rankings for posters on the qvc forums.:

Ranks are used to indicate the number, quality, and impact of your posts. As you spend more time in the community participating, your ranking level will progress. The Community has a distinct set of ranking ladders which match your natural behavioral tendencies to either collect, contribute, or advise within the threads.

You will begin as a “New Member”, and depending on how often you visit and what you contribute, will move through the following rankings.

Occasional Visitor
Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Regular Visitor
Established Member

Through your contributions to the community, you will move on to one of the following ladders:

Occasional Contributor
Contributor
Advisor
Frequent Contributor
Regular Contributor
Super Contributor

After navigating these steps, you will progress to the “Super User” ladder:

Valued Contributor
Trusted Contributor
Respected Contributor
Esteemed Contributor
Honored Contributor
Outstanding Contributor
Acclaimed Contributor
Exalted Contributor

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Posted by @sunshine45

i had found these rankings on an HP forum months ago and had posted them here. it seems to be what qvc has applied in the new forums. i THINK this is the full list of forum rankings for posters on the qvc forums.:

Ranks are used to indicate the number, quality, and impact of your posts. As you spend more time in the community participating, your ranking level will progress. The Community has a distinct set of ranking ladders which match your natural behavioral tendencies to either collect, contribute, or advise within the threads.

You will begin as a “New Member”, and depending on how often you visit and what you contribute, will move through the following rankings.

Occasional Visitor
Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Regular Visitor
Established Member

Through your contributions to the community, you will move on to one of the following ladders:

Occasional Contributor
Contributor
Advisor
Frequent Contributor
Regular Contributor
Super Contributor

After navigating these steps, you will progress to the “Super User” ladder:

Valued Contributor
Trusted Contributor
Respected Contributor
Esteemed Contributor
Honored Contributor
Outstanding Contributor
Acclaimed Contributor
Exalted Contributor

Thank you.  Just being curious I was wondering  about the numbers that determine the different steps... going from one to another. 

Esteemed Contributor

I moved to Esteemed contributor when my 5001 post was shown.

Honored Contributor

Honored is 8000 and it never goes any higher. I've seen people with 15,000+ posts and they're still Honored.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Not sure what I am and well why would any one really care

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I agree! I guess there are some folks that NEED a title.  

Esteemed Contributor

Exalted???  Give me a break LOL!!!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

I have always thought it was a bit silly to have so many "designations".... I do find it useful on occasion to be able to see if someone hardly ever posts (ex:  are they just being a pot-stirrer, where I may not want to respond?) ...or if someone posts often, and has more of a vested interest in the forums.

But I would think 3-4 designations could cover that!  For me, I just want to know if the person hardly ever posts or is fairly active.   Whatever floats people's boats, I guess!