Respected Contributor

Sorry to disagree. Jane is unwatchable to me. Never stops talking - and that includes stories about herself and her family- interupts guests constantly and craves being the center of attention. Antonella a close second, way too loud, laughs constantly over nothing.

As for the hosts 'stepping up at this time' - that's their job. They are there just like any other work day. No hardship on them!

Valued Contributor
@ellaphant. "just like any other work day"?? "No hardship on them"?? REALLY?? Do you really believe that it's easy for a QVC host to stand there and have to constantly talk about a product for an hour or more while trying to be interesting and informative without being repetitive or filling air time with awkward silences?!?!? QVC hosts, technical people & models are doing a darn good job in a situation that is hardly "like any other work day".
Frequent Contributor

I like Jane, my favorite hostess. Been watching her for years

very funny and entertaining

Trusted Contributor
I am also a fan of JT. I think her constant upbeat personality is fabulous! Go Jane!
Trusted Contributor

@MizSusie wrote:

Just have been wanting to compliment the hostess, Jane Treacy! She is so much fun to watch, very informative, not rude to the models or the brand respresentatives, and she has great style with good ideas that help.

@MizSusie  I really like Jane, always have. I enjoy her personality and she explains the products very well. She's always so upbeat and is kind to the vendors. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

Re: Hostess Compliment

[ Edited ]

@ellaphant wrote:

Sorry to disagree. Jane is unwatchable to me. Never stops talking - and that includes stories about herself and her family- interupts guests constantly and craves being the center of attention. Antonella a close second, way too loud, laughs constantly over nothing.

As for the hosts 'stepping up at this time' - that's their job. They are there just like any other work day. No hardship on them!

What an ignorant statement.

Their jobs got more difficult now that they have to spend more time talking and are alone more of the time. And while I'm working from my home, anyone showing up to work at their "normal" location is putting themselves at greater risk.

You mention Jane talking about her family and have failed to consider that every time she goes to work, she knows she may be bringing that virus home to the family. Some hosts haven't been working remotely because they are either vulnerable themselves or live with family members who are.

There is nothing about any of this that is just like "any other work day" and I'm shocked that anyone would think that.

Honored Contributor

Jane's over the top enthusiasm tires me out....I wish I had half her energy.