Honored Contributor

Re: Horrible time with Q card

@CaseyNJ, they most certainly do send out notifications that your bill is ready.  LOL  What was that person thinking?  Duh.

I have 3 accounts through Synchrony.  Evine, QVC and CareCredit.  Knock on wood I have never had an issue with them.  I do paperless billing for all 3 of these and get notification every month that my statement is available, if I have something on them.    

New Contributor

I know, right?  The person said my email has been bouncing back for 6 months but when I asked, it never occurred to them to send me a letter to my home that my email address was not working. However, when my payment was late - well they had my email address then! I can't seem to adjust my profile with them either, and no one at customer service knows how to help.  I'm probably going to just cancel the card and forget it.  It is the only account I have with Synchrony Bank. Thankfullly!! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
New Contributor

Also, can you help me with posting to these forums?  I can only seem to answer people, but I can't make a new post.  I must not be looking in the right place and customer service won't help.  Thanks!

QVC Customer Care

wrote:

Also, can you help me with posting to these forums?  I can only seem to answer people, but I can't make a new post.  I must not be looking in the right place and customer service won't help.  Thanks!

Hi @CaseyNJ

Welcome to the Forums!  If you want to start a new post, simply select which Forum you would like to post in from the list on the left.  Once you click on the specific Forum, you will notice a red box toward the top of the page that says New Message.  

Hope this helps!

Barb

Customer Care