Esteemed Contributor

I pay my bill in full every month.  I have easy pays and pay in full each statement.  I got the Promo HP Laptop and call in my payment .  Watch out and make sure you tell them its for the promo.  They did that.  My statement came in showing the full balance of the promo because I went ahead and paid the easy pays first. So all I had on for this statement was the promo due 1/3/18, even though I paid it the closing statement day.  My bad, it didn't get recorded that day, hense on the statement.

Tonight, i made another payment, twice in one month, the 8 and 19 of Dec, because i would have gotten interest.  Doesn't pay to pay ahead of time with the Q card.

Now, i have a small balance on the Q card which in a couple of days, i will pay off.  I also took all the easy pays and switched every thing to my other credit card, so no more easy pays on my Q card, just the promo.  They make it very difficult their system.  I was on the phone with their bank for two hours.  No more Q  card.

Good God, what would happen if i wasn't one to pay in full on the statement every month.  What a nightmare.  I'm exhausted.  It's not the Q's fault, it's there banks payment system.  

Thanks for letting me vent. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Horrible time with Q card

I got sucked into opening a Wal-Mart MasterCard in order to get $35., off a new TV.  When I learned it was through that Synchrony Bank, I shuddered and anticipated all sorts of problems.  Right off the bat, I couldn't access my account because their system didn't like my Firefox or my device.  I've heard how rude and unhelpful their CSRs are.  I found them to be extremely helpful; they straightened everything out and now I'm fine.  Paid off the balance, didn't activate the card and now I'm finished with them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I've totally quit QVC and have been with them since the beginning.
Trying to pay my bill was such a hassle I gave up.
The customer should be considered first at all times and this is surely not the case..
I do miss my Denim and Company, but when it came time to pay, the trouble wasn't worth it..

That's how we roll in the shire..
Respected Contributor

I have many store accounts thru Synchrony and have never had a problem.  I love the Q card.  I do the same - use Easy Pay but pay off the balance every month.  

With my credit union though if you make a payment at the end of the month you'll still have a payment due the next month if you have a balance. 

Respected Contributor

Only you know if the benefits are worth the aggravation. I don’t have a Q card, nor do I want one.

Honored Contributor

I have no issues with the Q card.  I manage my Q card online.  You can enter what day you want the payment to be made.  Once it's made, I get an email from the card saying payment received.  I think what may be confusing things is changing around the easy/promo payment dates.  If I know I want to do a payment early, I go into my Q account and change the payment to pay now.  In a day or so, it's under my charges for the card and I schedule the payment.  Hope that made sense.

Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18

@GCR18 wrote:

I have no issues with the Q card.  I manage my Q card online.  You can enter what day you want the payment to be made.  Once it's made, I get an email from the card saying payment received.  I think what may be confusing things is changing around the easy/promo payment dates.  If I know I want to do a payment early, I go into my Q account and change the payment to pay now.  In a day or so, it's under my charges for the card and I schedule the payment.  Hope that made sense.

In order to have no more issues, I switched the remainder of my SO to another bank.  I had a problem with the  card last year. Didn,t use for months, but dumb me did again, a small amount.  No more.  I got so.e stuff for Christmas.  The problem is when a promo with no interest is on the card.

Now the card is cleared of all, but the promo and that is paid. No more Q card.  You get no points.  

Honored Contributor

I have a Q card and an Evine card, both through Synchrony bank.  I've never had a problem at all.  I pay the statement balance on both by the due date.  Easy peasy.

I used to have an HSN card and did the same but closed that card as there was no benefit anymore to having it.  Both my other shopping channel cards are going to be next to go.  There is no benefit to having them.  

Respected Contributor

Closed my Q account several years ago because of problems accessing the web site.  What a hassle.  Haven't missed the card at all.

New Contributor

Q card customer service is the worst! I hope that QVC realizes that these people are representing them and as such might try to do something about it. I signed up for paperless billing and for more than 6 months never got notification that my bill was available.  The rep at Synchrony bank told me they do NOT send notifications - it's MY responsibility to go in and check to see if you have a balance.  I have since found out that my notification of a new bill was "bounced back" for that entire 6 months (even though my email address is correct and valid) and they never had the idea to contact me to let me know. Hello Synchrony bank - you have my mailing address - how about sending a letter?? I know that all these credit card companies hope you do not pay because they make their money on interest, but come on!  I'll be closing this account as soon as I can make sure they amount on it is correct!  Beware people!