Regular Contributor

Horrible return process at Ontario, Ca warehouse

[ Edited ]

Returns that go to Ontario, Ca warehouse are taking forever to get processed. Why?

It’s taking 8-10 days once item is delivered to Ontario for status to change from shipped to returned and then several more days for refund to get processed. 

Contributor

Re: Horrible return process at Ontario, Ca warehouse

I agree with you I have been waiting 11 days on a exchange they received My return on the 2nd and it's now the 13th  Why..You get to the point don't exchange just give Me credit on My card and foget it. I also had to return a TSV jeans that were to big same thing . I think oh great it's delivered to Ontario I will get My exchange or credit well thats a joke right....

Esteemed Contributor

QVC is usually slow to process returns.  This is nothing new.

Valued Contributor

I beg to differ, QVC has never been slow on returns, perhaps after xmas.  The qvc blog site is full of complaints not only about processing and shipping but now returns.  Yesterday I had to call about a return that was sitting in Lancaster for 10 days, and nothing.  FYI, 3 CS stated they are having trouble with the warehouse, same old story for the processing, shipping, and NOW RETURNS. 

FYI for all those with this problem, make a copy of your return, QVC CS told me you can call them the next day and ask for a credit, and not have to wait for them to get it.  THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING.  If it is their shipping lable, they are able to see via computer that you mailed it, if it is your own shipping, give them the usps or ups label number and they can verify.

I was tired of waiting.  QVC is making money on being slow on returns, while WE THE CUSTOMERS ARE LOSING MONEY BECAUSE INTEREST IS COMPOUNDED DAILY,I DON'T CARE IF IT IS PENNIES, PENNIES ADD UP AND GO IN THE GAS TANK.

QVC seems to be spiraling to a levels, refuse to fix or address the issues with customers, and thus losing money in my opinion, because people are disgusted